[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Most Surprising Game of the Week Poll

DMD

74 members have voted

1. 1. Most Surprising Game of the Week Poll

• CHI 24, MIN 14
    • CIN 27, BAL 26
    • ATL 0, TB 27
    • WAS 31, NYG 7

The Cincy game really doesn't surprise me at all. I'm not say that I thought ... just not surprised.

TB crushing ATL was a surprise but not so much that they could win. They always seem to play ATL extra hard.

WAS/NYG - I really would have taken NY with no doubt but Washington has a killer D and we all know that's what wins games. (Don't tell the Colts.)

Bears/Vikes - well, the Bears seem to play up to those teams, (GB, Minny), but there is no way I saw that one coming. That's the one that gets my vote.

I had to say Balt losing at home with so much on the line. The Vikings always seem to have a hard time when they play at Chicago. I was shocked that TB shut out the Falcons, that was a shock, but the upset didnt surprise me. The Giants are just awful.... losing both DE's last week was the final nail in the coffin.

I thought the Raven game would be a field goal battle... Cincy scoring that much surprised me.

The top 3 all surprised me, but I voted for the Bears/Vikings as the most surprising. That one borders on flat out shocking I think, but then again, the Giants blew out Minnesota too, so maybe the Vikes just aren't nearly as good as I thought they were.

The Giants losing to the Redskins doesn't really surprise me at all. Eli has not played well, the Giant O line is bad, and their defense is completely decimated by injuries.

I wasn't as surprised by the Washington victory, as by the manner of it. I really didn't think old Gibbs was going to figure out that his running game would set up Ramsey, instead of the other way around. Well, you can teach an old dog....

Chicago and The Vikes, and Philly over Greenbay, Not the win but the spread. I thought it would be very close.

Can't believe Philly was up 47-3 midway through the 4th against GB. Also surprised Cincy went into Baltimore and won. The Viking loss did not surprise me..outdoors in the cold, they always have trouble in Chicago and choke at this time of year. Not surprised Tampa won, but the spread is surprising. Skins/Giants doesn't shock me...