[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The MNF thread

nhoops

In one league, I need Josh Brown to get me 4 points 1 fg and 1 xp would be nice. In another leauge I need for Josh Brown to not out score Dat Ngyen (sp) by more than 2 points. I have already secured a playoff spot in both leagues, in one, of the leagues, I can clench the division championship, and get a first round bye. I am assured of winning one of the two games, and have a chance to win both depending on how the f'n kicker does. If I win both, I will have won all 7 of my games this week, and worst I will win 6 out of 7 games. All in all, it has been a nice weekend.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I need kewshawn johnson to score at least once (so my oppenent can lose)

I need Josh Brown to kick 5 fieldgoals or 15 extra points or 3 50+ fieldgoals so I can win and clinch playoffs.

To win cash I need Dallas to cover the spread (7 points; they cant lose by 8 or more) AND the total points scored has to be under 43.

Edited by MrTed46

Trying to clinch a division title here. Trailing 55-68. I need J. Jones and Witten combined to outscore Alexander by 14. :D I'm trying to adjust to life with A. Green on the bench. A few weeks ago I was coasting to a division title and the playoffs, and now I'm only one game ahead of the second place team, whom I am playing. If I lose, I'll be tied with him, and I'll have to beat him next week. :D

Went 2-1 in my other three leagues.

I need either of the following from Witten...

6 rec, 100 yds and a TD at least 10 yds out....

or

7 rec, 100 yds and a TD

1 pt per rec, 1 pt every 10 rec yds, 5 pt bonus @ 100 yds and TD's starting at 6 pts and progress due to the yardage of the score..

essentially, I need 28 pts...but then again, they still have to adjust my score as they've credited Manning with a fumble...and he didn't have one..which is -2 pts...

I'm already in the playoffs, but I'd like to knock him out..

I'm down 27, and he has Whitten. I'm starting Jackson and J.Jones. So I need a big night for both of my guys, and nothing from Whitten. That gives me the Division.

OR

Another Member of the group is down 18, but she's starting Alexander, so a big night from him would send a division rival out of the playoffs.

And in one more game I have One guy with a 23 point lead but he's playing a division rival who still has Hasselback and the Seattle Def, so I need then to score low.

I need 64 pts out of Alexander and J Brown in one league ... about 200 rush yd 50 rec yd and 5 td's out of SA along with at least 4 FG's from Brown (at least one 40 ydr) ... not too much to ask huh?

only because I didn't play "I never have two good games in a row except when you sit me" Stokley yesterday :D

Another league I need DJAX, Witten, SA, and SEA D to outscore difference of 27 points plus J Brown .. I think I stand a lot better chance of this one.

I need either of the following from Witten...

6 rec, 100 yds and a TD at least 10 yds out....

or

7 rec, 100 yds and a TD

1 pt per rec, 1 pt every 10 rec yds, 5 pt bonus @ 100 yds and TD's starting at 6 pts and progress due to the yardage of the score..

essentially, I need 28 pts...but then again, they still have to adjust my score as they've credited Manning with a fumble...and he didn't have one..which is -2 pts...

I'm already in the playoffs, but I'd like to knock him out..

595818[/snapback]

I'm pretty much in the same boat with you, although I don't need as many yards. I only need 14 points using a standard scoring system. Otherwise I'm out of the playoffs.

Well Alexanders 4th quarter killed me and I lost by 6 pnts. I've lost 3 in a row but am still in 1st place (9-4)

Oh yeah I had Griese and McGahee in my line up and benched Westbrook an that inconsistant Hasselbeck. :D

Oh well, there is always next week.