[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Madden Cruiser is in the house

Down Goes Frazia

Have had this date circled on the calender ever since the schedule came out & paid off the balance of my tickets. :D

Mrs. Frazia took the day off the watch the kids...... KJR is live @ FX McCrorys all day just outside the stadium....... I'm crack'in my first beer @ high noon..... let the party begin. :D

And to top it off it's a HUGH game for the slumping Hawks. The only bummer is that it's gonna be rainy & in the low 40's. :eek: nothing a few beers & BT's can't cure. B)

Have had this date circled on the calender ever since the schedule came out & paid off the balance of my tickets. :D

Mrs. Frazia took the day off the watch the kids...... KJR is live @ FX McCrorys all day just outside the stadium....... I'm crack'in my first beer @ high noon..... let the party begin. B)

And to top it off it's a HUGH game for the slumping Hawks. The only bummer is that it's gonna be rainy & in the low 40's. :eek: nothing a few beers & BT's can't cure. :yay:

595457[/snapback]

Have a great time and say hi to Mr. Madden for me. B) Tell him I am still a fan.

Was going to go over today.... but going in the rain is probably not a good idea at this time. :D So drink a couple for me too. :D

And as an aside.... please root for DJackson and against Alexander. :D

And as an aside.... please root for DJackson and against Alexander. B)

595484[/snapback]

no problems there Sky. In my other homer league :D ....... I'm up 15 and am also playing d-Jax....... my opponant has Hasselbeck. :D If I win I get the 3rd. seed in the playoffs...... if I lose it's toilet bowl city by way of total points tiebreaker.... no in-between. :D

now conventional wisdom would say I need to root for Alexander there..... but as long as d-Jax get's all the money balls from Hasselbeck.....I'll hop on yer bandwagon. :D

The only bummer is that it's gonna be rainy & in the low 40's. :eek: nothing a few beers & BT's can't cure. :D

595457[/snapback]

Rainy in December in Seattle? I'm shocked.

Have a good time. Madden takes a party wherever he goes. Heard Shaun A say he's getting 35 touches tonight. We'll see.

Rainy in December in Seattle? I'm shocked.

595560[/snapback]

:D ..... yeah surprise surprise.

Have a good time. Madden takes a party wherever he goes. Heard Shaun A say he's getting 35 touches tonight. We'll see.

595560[/snapback]

We're headed down there mid-afternoon to see if we can find him..... if not we'll surely find a beer tap. :D

As for shaun...... I truly see hijm getting the rock alot..... they've gone away from that the past few weeks & look what it's got them. I also see jones getting the ball too..... McGahee ran thru the Hawks like they were a high school team last week...... we shall see.

:D ..... yeah surprise surprise.

We're headed down there mid-afternoon to see if we can find him..... if not we'll surely find a beer tap. :D

Where you going Frazia? I work in the Pyramid building. Going to get out of here early before too much traffic comes in.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is the first time it's rained for a Seahawk home game at the new digs, isn't it?

595611[/snapback]

no one other game. The lions game either last year or the year before it was rain'in like a cow pee'in on a flat rock. We gave our tickets away that game to a Lions fan for his B-day.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is the first time it's rained for a Seahawk home game at the new digs, isn't it?

595611[/snapback]

Didn't know that. Haven't been there since the new venue opened.

no one other game. The lions game either last year or the year before it was rain'in like a cow pee'in on a flat rock. We gave our tickets away that game to a Lions fan for his B-day.

595664[/snapback]

Didn't remember that one... thought there hadn't been any so far. Hmmmm.....

595664[/snapback]

Actually, it poured up until game time, then turned to mist, so we only got rained on the first quarter. 1 quarter in 3 years, We've been very lucky. We get good weather in lieu of good football! :D

Hey Fraz! I'll be down at FX around 4:30. You still gonna be there? If so, I Look forward to meeting you.

Edited by Bonehand

:D .....I don't like the word toke either... it's so 70's. :D

BonghiT... is the way I look at it. either way... I know you want one. B)

595673[/snapback]

Speaking of lunch breaks it is 12:52 central. Hvae a good time tonight and with lick wet roads, make sure to take a cab or have a designated driver. Be safe my friend.

Actually, it poured up until game time, then turned to mist, so we only got rained on the first quarter. 1 quarter in 3 years, We've been very lucky. We get good weather in lieu of good football!  :D

Hey Fraz! I'll be down at FX around 4:30. You still gonna be there? If so, I Look forward to meeting you.

595738[/snapback]

yeah thats the plan..... I'll PM you my cell phone number...... if we don't see you there..... maybe @ the game ? :D

it's 2:42 and time to head out. 4 heinekens are down the hatch :D... with a 5th. just opened. :D Yellow Cab will be here shortly for the 4 mile-$20 ride the the stadium. B)

for those with implications on the game...... it looks like the rain may hold off. Still cold & damp but not what I thought it would be when I woke this morn'in.