[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Has anyone seen J Morton?

effectaseas

Thanks for the insight. Excellent responses.. ::yay:  ::yay:  ::yay:

:D  :D  B)  :yay:  :D  :D  B)

:moon:  :moon:  :moon:

596169[/snapback]

Here's my insight.

You like to be verbally attacked on a message board. I assume this because that is surely what will happen.

You need attention and this is certainly one method to obtain it.

You generally don't like thehuddle and really don't wish to become part of the "community."

You need to get Directv so that you can watch all the games. I use two televisions. I didn't watch the kc-oak game because I was more interested in den-sandiego and philly-green bay (more fantasy players on those teams.)

Here's my insight.

You like to be verbally attacked on a message board.  I assume this because that is surely what will happen.

You need attention and this is certainly one method to obtain it.

You generally don't like thehuddle and really don't wish to become part of the "community."

You need to get Directv so that you can watch all the games.  I use two televisions.  I didn't watch the kc-oak game because I was more interested in den-sandiego and philly-green bay (more fantasy players on those teams.)

596224[/snapback]

UNTATEVE,

Let me explain something to you. I was simple making a joke about the lack of responses I recieved from my post. You have been a member of The Huddle for about a month longer then I have so if that makes you more of an expert on how things work here so be it. But dont sit around your computer and fire rockets at people because they post something on the site you dont find humorous. I am not a big fan of bumping something to the top of the board so everyone new can look at the word Bump. The Huddle has been good to me and I use it to get information to help my team during the season. I may not post 2700 times in three plus years but I guess that is another reason you feel like you need to tell how things are done. And your direct TV comment is a joke. Let me guess, in none of your 2700+ posts did you ask someone if they saw something and what there opinion was on what they saw, because you have Direct TV and can watch it all. The more I write the more I feel like I am explaining myself to a five year old. Thanks for your insight though.

UNTATEVE,

Let me explain something to you. I was simple making a joke about the lack of responses I recieved from my post. You have been a member of The Huddle for about a month longer then I have so if that makes you more of an expert on how things work here so be it. But dont sit around your computer and fire rockets at people because they post something on the site you dont find humorous. I am not a big fan of bumping something to the top of the board so everyone new can look at the word Bump. The Huddle has been good to me and I use it to get information to help my team during the season. I may not post 2700 times in three plus years but I guess that is another reason you feel like you need to tell how things are done. And your direct TV comment is a joke. Let me guess, in none of your 2700+ posts did you ask someone if they saw something and what there opinion was on what they saw, because you have Direct TV and can watch it all. The more I write the more I feel like I am explaining myself to a five year old. Thanks for your insight though.

596465[/snapback]

typically, when humor is attempted, one of these will help :D . Or one of these :D or even one of these B)

this one denotes anger - :D

On a message board, unless you are well known by individuals who frequent the board, posts such as yours come across as angry and petulant without the happier "smilies".

I honestly didn't see it as a "rocket" that I fired. I really thought you were one of the occasional trolls who come through who throw a temper tantrum when gratification is delayed for any length of time. If you are not, so be it. You have my apologies.

He had one catch in the first quarter and nothing there after. Did he get hurt or did Green just forget that Mortons on his side. I have seen nothing about him getting hurt anywhere but I cant see Green throwing for 340 and Morton with only one catch.

595723[/snapback]

You'll get some insight once the Gamescans are up for Week 13, you can try there to see how many times he was the target. Of course, it will not tell you how many were dropped by him.

The Gamebook indicates he was thrown to three times, caught it once for 10 yards in the first (nullified by an illegal contact penalty by Woodson, KC accepted the penalty because it would have been 4th and 2 if they declined it, so they took the five yard penalty and the first down), once in the second for 23 yards and the third time (very next play after he caught the 23 yarder) he was thrown to but it was intercepted by Woodson.

I know that isn't quite the insight you want, since you could have found this out yourself anyway...so this is FWIW.

typically, when humor is attempted, one of these will help  :D  .  Or one of these  :D  or even one of these B)

this one denotes anger -  :D

On a message board, unless you are well known by individuals who frequent the board, posts such as yours come across as angry and petulant without the happier "smilies".

I honestly didn't see it as a "rocket" that I fired.  I really thought you were one of the occasional trolls who come through who throw a temper tantrum when gratification is delayed for any length of time.  If you are not, so be it.  You have my apologies.

596650[/snapback]

It is cool. No hard feelings. I dont have time to post consantly on the boards but believe me when I tell you that I meant no harm in what I wrote. I am on this board everyday, getting the feelings of other owners on certain things and have seen the same trolls you talk about, newbies, etc., get lit up in these boards. I respect the intelligent FF player and their remarks on these posts. Sorry about the misunderstanding and any "rockets" I might have sent back your way. That being said its on to the playoffs for my squad. Good luck to yours.

Don't be surprised if he resurfaces in Week 14. The Titan's lost Rolle for a week or two and are very beatable through the air. Green should have no problem lighting things up on prime time next Monday night. Morton will likely be involved some.

this exchange was brought to you by TheHuddle.com.... :D

598249[/snapback]

Come on now. Isn't it nice, once in awhile, to see two individuals have a minor disagreement and then work it out quickly and efficiently without the soap opera antics that takes place so often?

I'm bathed in a warm glow of love.