[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeping up with the Jones's

NSab

Both rooks looking good Kevin and Julius.

Started Julius over Pittman and Domanick this week. :D

The "downside" is, having won my league's regular season (10-3, second in total points), I have a bye in the first week of our playoffs so I'll miss Julius in Week 14 vs. NO. In fact, my RB schedule in Week 15 is absolutely f'n brutal: Julius plays @ PHI, Domanick @ CHI, Edge vs. BAL. At least Pittman has New Orleans.

Still, this could be a year where the CLEAR best team in the league gets knocked out of the playoffs due to sheer, dumb schedule luck. B):D :D

while julius didn't have a great game against the ravens, he played well. i think he will put up good numbers even in week 15 against the iggles. in my 2 both leagues i'm still alive in, we can start 3 rbs. i'll be running with julius, pittman, and domanick in one, and julius, pittman, and mcallister in the other. one is first round of playoffs. other is last game of season and win and i'm in(tiebreakers).

I traded Witten for K. Jones 3 weeks ago and have been enjoying Jones' productivity. Up till then, I saw a few posts on the board bashing Jones, saying he was slow to he hole, didn't have good vision, etc.. I beg to differ. The first game I got an opportunity to see him was on Thanksgiving and he torched the Colts for some big runs. He hit the right holes and showed some explosiveness. I was cursing Mooch for not running him more. The Lions were actually in the game while they were running the rock. They panicked too early and went to throwing the ball after getting down. They could've kept the game much closer by running. Same thing two weeks ago against the Vikes. The Lions were up at half-time by running Jones. He had 95 yards in the first half and only got 2 carries after that. Why rely on Harrington when you've got KJ? Finally, last week, Mooch stuck to the running game and it paid off with KJ almost going for 200 yds.

msaint, I wouldn't worry terribly about Julius Jones against Philly. The Eagels D is susceptible to the run. The Steelers torched them for 265 yards rushing in Week 9. Even the lowly Browns torched them for 165 yards rushing in Week 7. Yes, the Eagles D has defended the run better since re-enstating Trotter, but I still believe the way to beat them is to pound the rock.

I didn't play Kevin Jones, I opted for DD. :D

BUT I did play Julius!!!! :D

He vaulted me from 3rd place to 1st place in my division!!! :D

Only 1st place in the division pay and the winner and loser of the championship. He put me in the money!! B)

Now I need him to carry me to the championship. Now that I have Priest on the bench. The real question is do I bench DD next week for Kevin Jones?! :D