[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Inconsistencies with the QB/RB Watch

Fatman

I realize that they're written by two different people, but the QB Watch and RB Watch seem very inconsistent with each other. Bulger, who is still the #4 QB in my league despite last week, drops completely out of the Top 10. Priest Holmes, who hasn't played in a month, is still #1. Doesn't this seem odd?

I know that Bulger has the qualification that if he starts next week, he returns to the top 10. The justification for his drop, however, is that shoulder injuries are hard to rebound from in 10 days. Holmes' description says that he's already out for next week, and hopefully back for Week 15. Isn't this a double standard?

I realize that this is a trivial point, and that it's easy to critique something when I'm not producing comprable rankings. I'm just surprised that the Huddle isn't more consistent with something that they produce week in and week out.