[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Randy Moss Predictions!

jesdpie

I know it's early but.....

Moss is playing his next game and next 3 for that matter in domes, will that make a difference? Will his hammy mess him up regardless? Will he get into the endzone this week?

Last week i predicted him to get 7/112/1

this week, not as optimistic, i'm seeing.....

WEEK 14 PRE- 5/60/1

I traded for him in 2 separate leagues when he was hurt...I am predicting he will have a very solid game this week. That's only because he is headed to my bench in both leagues, and if history truly repeats itself, everyone that I decide to bench ends up going off, so Moss probably will too.

I traded for him in 2 separate leagues when he was hurt...I am predicting he will have a very solid game this week.  That's only because he is headed to my bench in both leagues, and if history truly repeats itself, everyone that I decide to bench ends up going off, so Moss probably will too.

597961[/snapback]

Ok Skrappy you sit him this week and I'll make sure that I start him. Thanks for the help. I'm thinking about sitting him this week also. He's killing my team and he was my first pick in our draft. :D:DB)

I was offered a trade three weeks ago for Dom Davis from two different teams. One offered Harrison and one Moss. Every response in the 'advice' forum told me to take the Moss offer. I instead took the safe trade and got Harrison. Man, am I glad I did...

Ok Skrappy you sit him this week and I'll make sure that I start him.  Thanks for the help.  I'm thinking about sitting him this week also.  He's killing my team and he was my first pick in our draft. :D  :D  B)

598114[/snapback]

So did our arrangement work out well enough for you? Hope so. :D