[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SOFA League

Rovers

I was just checking out the SOFA league, and WW did a fine job this year, winning a division title, but falling just short of a first round bye in the playoffs. I figured since we paid so much attention to the draft.... this is a good time to cheer the Huddle on! :D Nice job, WW! B)

The Huddle takes on Football Guys in the first round, my guess at the starting line ups.....

Huddle

QB- P Manning

RB1- LT2

RB2- Tiki

WR1- R Wayne

WR2- Ward

WR3- Moulds

TE- Kinney or S Alexander

K- Elam

D- Colts

Football Guys

QB- McNabb

RB1- Staley or Bettis

RB2- Dunn

WR1- M Harrison

WR2- Kennison

WR3- M Rob

TE- Graham

K- Brien

D- Eagles

Looks like a nice matchup for advancing into the second round. Nice job again, there, WW! Go huddle! :D:D:D

Hey, Huddlers, what the heck? You guys were ALL over every pick WW made in this draft, and now that WW's draft has been really successful, nary a WORD? Gimme a break! Would it kill ya to pat 'ol WW on the back? :D

Bad form...... I should go back and look at the SOFA league draft thread, note every one of you that complained about almost every pick and call ya out! I whined about a pick or two.....

Nice Goin', WW!

:D

Hey, Huddlers, what the heck? You guys were ALL over every pick WW made in this draft, and now that WW's draft has been really successful, nary a WORD? Gimme a break! Would it kill ya to pat 'ol WW on the back?  :D

:D

599837[/snapback]

OK Pat Pat.

Good luck in the playoffs.

ADDING League page.

Edited by Randall

Agreed! :D:D

Plus they'd play FFToday (11-2) in the second rnd. who has a week team for 11-2 with Portis as there only healthy starting RB and Bulger hurt, The Huddle could get them at the right time.

But lets take it 1 week at a time.

Edit: Their TE, K, and D are playing great though

Edited by nhoops

Huddle is also having a nice season in the IDP world as well.

Division Champ and 1st round Bye in Red Eye Masters.

http://football18.myfantasyleague.com/2004/home/11873

DMD/WW do an awesome job helping us win our leagues with their articles, glad to see they are having some success against the other sites as well.

This just proves would you can do when you dont draft 2 quarterbacks in the first 4 rounds... :D

602309[/snapback]

LOL...I was wondering how long it would take for that to turn up in this thread.

Go get 'em Huddle.

Edited by ts

Way to go, WW. I remember a few of the questions during the draft.

Coming out with LT as the 2nd pick. A no-brainer once Priest was gone. And then picking up the fantasy MVP at the end of the 2nd round (or was it beginning of the 3rd?). Manning has single-handedly put many teams in the playoffs.

But getting Barber so late was a key acquistion. That one had a few questions. But WW really hit gold there.

Good luck, I like your chances. It is a stacked team.

The Grey Pilgrim