[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vinny knocks the 'Hawks out of the playoffs again!

Seahawks21

A couple years ago Testaverde knocked the Seahawks out of the playoffs on a very questionable call on the last play of the game reaching for the end zone (or one yard line). Now he knocks em out again with the phantom touchdown to key. Actually, I have HATED that guy ever since he beat out "The Boz" for the Heisman.

A couple years ago Testaverde knocked the Seahawks out of the playoffs on a very questionable call on the last play of the game reaching for the end zone (or one yard line).  Now he knocks em out again with the phantom touchdown to key.  Actually, I have HATED that guy ever since he beat out "The Boz" for the Heisman.

598832[/snapback]

Wouldn't the Seahawks be the 2nd Wildcard team if the season ended today?

I think that, as a Hawks fan, he's come to the conclusion that the season IS over for the  Seahawks.

598933[/snapback]

Wow, he'll never be accused of blind homerism, will he?

I'm a Cowboys fan and I'm still trying to figure out how they can get to the playoffs.

If your team is tied for 1st in their division there has to still be hope, right?

A couple years ago Testaverde knocked the Seahawks out of the playoffs on a very questionable call on the last play of the game reaching for the end zone (or one yard line).  Now he knocks em out again with the phantom touchdown to key.  Actually, I have HATED that guy ever since he beat out "The Boz" for the Heisman.

598832[/snapback]

I had the same reaction when I was watching Monday night. The first phantom TD by Testaverde was a big part of the impetus to install instant replay the following off-season IIRC. Now they have instant replay, but it's of no help to the hapless Seahawks.

The first play I remember fondly 'cause I'm a Jets fan. I was indifferent on this one, but it did make for an exciting finish to the MNF game. Small consolation to Hawks fans.

I'm being nitpicky here, but the seahawks knocked themselves out of the playoffs due to their erratic play.  Dropped passes and blown leads have screwed them this year.

599105[/snapback]

I think I'm being nit-picky also, but the Seahwaks aren't out of the playoffs yet.

I'm not a Seahawks fan so I couldn't care less if they do get knocked out but they are currently tied for 1st in their division and if the season ended today they would be in the playoffs.

Its a big game this week for the Hawks and the Vikes..

honestly, I couldn't predict a winner in this one.  The Vikes are much better at home but its a winnable game for the Hawks.

599239[/snapback]

Seriously, you can't predict a winner in this one??? The Seahawks biggest problem over the past 3 seasons has been giving up the deep ball. Hence, Marcus Robinson's 4 TD game. Ouch. Geez I hope Arizona wins the NFC West.

I'd say that Seattle's crappy D knocked them out, not Julius or Vinny.

599354[/snapback]

I'll second, third and fourth that. This coming from a Sea fan for life who actually drafted their D this year in Outraged. Boy did they start out hot on D, but that "soft zone" they play when ahead is the death of this team. They don't deserve to make the playoffs, and that hurts me to say. But not as much as them not being able to pull off a 10 pt week last week to give me 2nd seed going into playoffs this week, as well as much more $$$