[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Down Goes Frazia

They just turned 4...... my how time flies. :D

Seeing as I'd need a almanac for all the addresses of people here I'd like to send a x-mas card to....... this will have to do, it's our 2004 x-mas card pic.

Merry X-mas from the twins.

And as you see on my sigline..... I've kicked the habit !!!! :D

Edited by Down Goes Frazia

Cute kids!!!! I'm sure you're very proud. :D

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours.

Chargerz B)

P.S. Since I'm a doctor, I'm very pleased you were able to stop smoking. Your body will thank you over and over. :D

Edited by Chargerz

Fraz,

No better reason to quit smoking, WAY TO GO MY MAN! Beautiful girls!

I've got 3 girls here. 8, 3, and 6 months. The 3 year old loves Dora aswell. Hilarious when she does the swiper bit. She calls him skwiper :D

MERRY CHRISTMAS FRAZ FAMILY!!

From,

Your real Uncle (Turf) Monster :D

Merry Christmas to you and your family, the twins are beautiful, you're a very lucky DAD. I have a thirteen yr. old girl and she wants to go on her first date Friday night. The only problem is I can't find the keys to my gun safe. Good luck in a few years, you'll need it. :D

Merry Christmas to you and your family, the twins are beautiful, you're a very lucky DAD. I have a thirteen yr. old girl and she wants to go on her first date Friday night. The only problem is I can't find the keys to my gun safe. Good luck in a few years, you'll need it. :D

600840[/snapback]

Having 3 girls, I dread them hitting their teens. I feel for you man. If you acquire any sage advice over the next few years please pass it this way....finding the keys sounds like a good start :D

Having 3 girls, I dread them hitting their teens.  I feel for you man.  If you acquire any sage advice over the next few years please pass it this way....finding the keys sounds like a good start  :D

600862[/snapback]

3? How about passing along where you hide. :D

Seeing as I'd need a almanac for all the addresses of people here I'd like to send a x-mas card to....... this will have to do, it's our 2004 x-mas card pic.

Merry X-mas from the twins.

And as you see on my sigline..... I've kicked the habit !!!! :D

599727[/snapback]

Thank you, man.

My dog, who I raised as a child because my son is grown, just died of lung cancer. I am trying to get my brother to quit smoking by showing how it messes up his lungs. I'm glad you quit. A dirty an expensive habit.

You have no business anywhere near my 3 rajn!  :D

600907[/snapback]

You misunderstand... I know what it's like just to have one girl & a wife and I have trouble finding a good hiding place. I couldn't imagine what it's like with 3 girls. :D

If you think time is flying by now, my twin daughters just turned 24! They both graduated from college and got married in the past 18 months. One is an employed graphic artist and the other is in her second year of law school. There will be lots of joy and I'm sure some challenges on your road from where you are now to where I am. Make sure you enjoy every minute, because time does fly. Merry Christmas. :D