[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS WR

Takeoffhoser

Deion Branch or Roy Williams  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Deion Branch or Roy Williams

• Roy Williams, Detroit @ Green Bay
    • Deion Branch, NE at home vs Cincinnati

1 point per reception, 1 point per 10 yards, rushing or receiving, six points for a TD

As my 3rd receiver this week, I can't decide between Deion Branch, NE or Roy Williams, Detroit. I know Harrington has been stinking it up, but Williams is the go-to receiver for the Lions. They are playing at Green Bay. Deion Branch is back, but they have so many weapons to spread it around that it's hard to count on him.

New England is at home vs Cincinnati. Thanks in advance !! :D

I've been waiting this long for Roy to have a breakout game, so I am rolling with him one more time vs. Green Bay. That pass defense is brutal. Plus you gotta think Favre will bounce back big translating to a big GB lead and lots of passes by The Kittys.

Edited by Marauders11

I've been waiting this long for Roy to have a breakout game, so I am rolling with him one more time vs. Green Bay. That pass defense is brutal. Plus you gotta think Favre will bounce back big translating to a big GB lead and lots of passes by The Kittys.

599793[/snapback]

or I could pick up a receiver off the waiver wire. Three are available:

Lee Evans, Buffalo at home vs Cleveland

TJ Houshmanzadeh, Cincinnati @ New England

Keyshawn Johnson, Dallas at home vs New Orleans

I voted for Williams, although I'm personally benching him as my #3 this week. I think if there's any week for him to come out and have a solid game, this is it. GB's secondary isn't that great. I don't ever recommend playing any NE WR, unless you're really in a bind and/or you start 4 WRs. There's just too many of them, including TEs, to go around... plus they only really need to throw for the first 2-3 quarters, and then rely on their solid D and run game to wear teams out. Should be more of the same here this week. Go with Williams.

Id go with Williams.  He is the main man.  Evans has not been consistent enough.  Besides Bills will look to run alot.

602456[/snapback]

Williams is not exactly Mr. Consistency...unless your talking about have consistent disappointing performances. He just hasn't been the same since he returned from his injury.

I would take a chance on Evans. Buf offense is hot right now, and they should put up some points at home against Cle this week.

Ben