[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Commercials....

devilwoman

Remember when Southwest had all those commercials where the women were into football...in the shoe store...in line at a movie...what happened to appealing to those of us who are great football fans. The commercials where the zebras going around throwing flags on people for drinking the wrong kind of beer are pretty good...cant wait for the Superbowl commercials.

Best commercials this year???

Southwest has a good commercial out now - it was out for awhile, then I didn't see it for several months, then just saw it again the other night. It's the one where the girl is checking out the guy's medicine cabinet, and then suddenly everything in the medicine cabinet including the shelving falls out, making a tremendous racket, which then leads to the signature line, "Wanna get away?".

My favorite Southwest commercial was the grocery clerk saying "I'm open" and the customer drilling him in the face with a pineapple.  Classic.

600580[/snapback]

Mine is the one with the lady barking signals and waiting for the snap behind the guy in line in front of her when he bends over to pick up something! :D

One of my faves remains the "plastic or paper?" beer commercial. The over used Capitol one CC commercial was funny the first time, and only the first time, but that one fan with the Viking hat on, cheering the barbarians on still makes me chuckle.

I've only seen it once but I thought it was great, I think it was a bud-lite commercial. This guy is at the girls house, she's kinda dingy, and goes to change clothes. He calls a buddy or gets a call, I don't remember which and says something like "she gets on my nerves but I'm desperate". The girls parrot takes the comments in and when she comes back, repeats what the guy said. He responds, "where did that come from"?. The girl goes off on him and kicks him out.

Edited by Retrograde assault

My favorite Southwest commercial was the grocery clerk saying "I'm open" and the customer drilling him in the face with a pineapple.  Classic.

600580[/snapback]

I agree!!!

My favorite commercial isn't football related, but funny as any I've ever seen. It's the one with the 2 guys in the office dancing, and the Asian guy holding the radio. Someone walks in and asks them a question. They get on the cell phone and then the laptop and answer the guy. When they answer the question the Asian guy hits play on the radio and the other 2 guys start dancing again. That comercial is hilarious...at least to me.

"Cut that meat" is funny too!

My favorite commercial isn't football related, but funny as any I've ever seen.  It's the one with the 2 guys in the office dancing, and the Asian guy holding the radio.  Someone walks in and asks them a question.  They get on the cell phone and then the laptop and answer the guy.  When they answer the question the Asian guy hits play on the radio and the other 2 guys start dancing again.  That comercial is hilarious...at least to me.

600622[/snapback]

I like that one too because the guy in the middle dancing looks EXACTLY like a friend of mine. Cracks me and my friends up EVERY time it comes on. :D

Some of my recent faves are (in no order, with some added quotes):

-The Peyton Manning 'cut that meat!' (let's go insurance adjustors, lets go!)

-The one with the dancing office guys and the asian guy on the radio (ooohh, baby baby!)

-The Miller Lite refs ("wow! we also got a disproportionally hot girlfirend...I will need further review") ("you can't flag the king!!")

-Just about any southwest airline commercial that was football season related

Yeah those are all classics...the "open on isle 9" one is pretty funny. But I do like the bud lite and miller lite commercials with the refs throwing the flags and doing their plenty signs...a gut buster on each one. But my fav so far this season has got to be Manning. I bust a gut everytime that one comes on. My favorite spot on that one is when he is hanging over the side of some walkway trying to get some of his "favorite workers" to slap his hand. When he says something like, " Ah come on Jonnie your on my fantasy team" I bust a gut and when one of the workers or accountants slap his hand, Manning shows everyone his hand and then says Yeah I'm never gonna wash this" Its a scream. :D

I agree!!!

My favorite commercial isn't football related, but funny as any I've ever seen.  It's the one with the 2 guys in the office dancing, and the Asian guy holding the radio.  Someone walks in and asks them a question.  They get on the cell phone and then the laptop and answer the guy.  When they answer the question the Asian guy hits play on the radio and the other 2 guys start dancing again.  That comercial is hilarious...at least to me.

600622[/snapback]

Best one out there right now! :D

Salt-N-Peppa... Push it real good!

I must agree, even though I prefer Miller to Budweiser, the Bud ad's response to those stupid referee commercials is actually very funny.

oh, and I love those McDonalds commercials where they say "Bah Dah Bop Bah Bah"

...oh wait, I HATE THOSE COMMERCIALS WITH A PASSION!!!

I agree!!!

"Cut that meat" is funny too!

600622[/snapback]

It's a Nextel commercial, and one of the best I 've easily seen in the past couple of years. The guy rubbing his tits when the music turns back on is genius...

It's a Nextel commercial, and one of the best I 've easily seen in the past couple of years.  The guy rubbing his tits when the music turns back on is genius...

601473[/snapback]

Yeah, I'll piggy back on this theme. Remember the Smirnoff Ice commercial with the two rythmless white guys dancing on the balcony in the background of a rap video? It is genius.

I enjoyed the commercial with the guy with "adrenalitis". I believe it was Toyota commercial where the dog gets right up to his face and he doesn't flinch. I also like the one where the dorky guy gets I think it is a certain kind of cable and at the end he puts his hands up like a successful field goal attempt. I cannot remeber what it is for, but the end always makes me laugh.

It's a Nextel commercial, and one of the best I 've easily seen in the past couple of years.  The guy rubbing his tits when the music turns back on is genius...

601473[/snapback]

That's definitely my favorite commercial currently running.

Here it is incase you've missed it.

Push It Real Good!!!