[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need QB! Can't screw up now!

claymation

Tough choice. Pretty neutral match-ups.

I'd go with Lefty. He is playing at home. The Jags are fighing for a wildcard and must win this week. The Bears secondary has allowed an average of 222 passing yards and more than 2 TDs over the past four weeks.

Collins is playing on the road and lost WR Curry for the rest of the season. The Raiders are out of the playoff hunt and have nothing to play for. Over the past four weeks, the Falcons D has given up an average of 141 passing yards and 1.3 TDs per week.

Edited by Wolverines Fan

I'd start Leftwich. Jacksonville is trying to stay in the playoff hunt and must win at all costs. I think they'll run the ball but they'll throw also to insure the win. I bet he throws 260 and atleast 1 TD. I know the Bears have held most QB's to less but this is do or die for Jacksonville. Chicago is weak on the run...I bet he throws a lot to Taylor too. Hope this helps...

Edited by SuperBalla

I think it depends upon the rest of your lineup. Leftwich should provide a safe choice, 200-250 and 1-2 TD's. I think Collins has a lot more upside potential, but definitely could lay an egg.

If your other guys are steady performers then go with Collins. If you have a team of streaky players then go with Leftwich.