[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

tough call at rb

Terrelway

alright fellas...need some help picking my 2 starters.  3 good matchups. 

mcgahee vs browns

f. taylor vs bears

goings vs rams

i know they are all quality starts, but i need a big week.  give me your thoughts and i'll respond to your post.

thanks

601205[/snapback]

McGahee for sure, the Bills are still playing w/ pride and playoffs.

Goings, against the worst rush defense

Taylor hasn't been real productive this year.

I like MaGahee and Goings. Buffalo's offense is clicking and it's all because of Willis-he will have 30 carries and at least 1 TD, maybe more. I like Goings better than Taylor only because of his mediocre production this year. I think Goings will get every carry and against a weak run D like St Louis, he should be very productive. Good luck

thanks for answering my post

I would go McGahee and Taylor. Don't put your chips on the table for a guy like Goings. All I will say is this..........if Goings was so good....why was he burried on the Depth Chart? Take it from someone who has watched Goings since High School at Dublin, OH. He is not a true RB. His sucess is because you and me could run behind that Panther O line. Don't put your trust in Goings. Lets see St.Davis, D.Foster, Brad Hoover, ..... GO WITH TAYLOR....the AFC is much better than the NFC....look at the results this year the AFC has dominated. But it is your team and good luck with your decision. :D

Don't put your chips on the table for a guy like Goings.  All I will say is this..........if Goings was so good....why was he burried on the Depth Chart?

601573[/snapback]

One might ask the same thing about Doughns. It's not that either of these guys are that good, it's that their offensive lines are.

BTW... Go with McGahee and Goings.

Good luck!