[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ben Franklin is staring at me...

BLK&GLD

Folks,

Due to an average team and some really 'average' managerial decisions I find myself missing the playoffs by one game this season...but another team (a good bud of mine) has challenged me head to head for $100 cash. You've all been very helpful this year and I thought to go back to the 'well' once more in search of my final win of the season. My options are as follows -- I appreciate any and all comments...

Thinking of starting:

Pittman vs. SD

K Jones vs. GB ............otherwise I could go with Fred Taylor or Bettis??

@ WR thinking of:

R Moss vs. Seattle

Mason Monday night....or could go with DJax vs Minny (tough one!)

At D I'm thinking Zona vs. SF (without Rattay and Barlow) over ATL.

One more --- I'm thinking LJ Smith at TE ... I also have Dilger?

I could really use some solid thoughts and will return the favor. The more the merrier....

Thanks my Huddler friends!

Are you all telling him to PLAY Pittman?!?!?! No way. (I'm just assuming he starts 2 RBs and y'all think Pittman's his #1) .... ???

Start Jones and Taylor. If Taylor gets a ton of carries (as HC Del Rio has promised), he should rack up a TON of yards this weekend. Jones finally is getting his due and should run on the GB defense.

Who knows how twinged Moss' hammy still is. I think with a Benjamin on the line, go with Mason and D-Jax. Seattle could potentially throw on the Vikes quite a bit with their best DB out. And gotta love a WR on MNF against the KC efense (notice the lack of "D").

Play Arizona. Dorsey is ridiculously bad. Plus no Barlow to fall back on (not that he was any good anyways).

And play Smith. Hard to rely on Tampa TEs when Griese has a connection with both Clayton and Jurevicius and has a capable pass-catching RB in Pittman.

Edited by darin3

I would rethink Pittman vs. SD, SD is pretty good against the run and Pittman has a tendency to disappear against good teams. You just have to look who Pittman had his big games against. I live in Tampa and have seen every game this year and I'm not sold on him at all especially against a top tier team. Taylor would be a lot better this week. The Bears can't stop the run and the Jags are going to just try to kill the clock after they get way up.