[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Logon box

My initial guess is that for some reason the cookie is not being properly set. However, my knowledge doesn't allow to speculate any further than that.

ZW's likely right. That is controlled by the way cookies are set in your browser. I couldn't tell you why you are having the occasional problem.

You may see this problem mostly at work (nahhh, no one looks at this board at work!) if you are behind a firewall and proxy server. I know when our proxy server starts acting up, I get all kinds of weird things, one of them is the login box appearing more often on the huddle.

I think the reason is that the proxy server isn't sending out your cookie properly so the huddle's web server thinks it needs to send you a new one and thus asks you to log in.