[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steelers - Jets Sig Line Bet

Menudo

Any Jets fans wanna lay the sig line bet down this weekend ?

I know there aren't many Jets fans around :D ,

but it's worth a shot.

Anyone got the cojones ?

:D:DB):D

Sorry, bored on a Friday, anxious for my trip to Pittsburgh, looking for some fun on the Huddle......

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might be game.... but NO open ended sig lines! People still think Chavez is a gay figure skater around here, thanks to weigie, and the most diabolical sig line payoff ever created.

So, with that limitation, what and how long for this sig line? I don't suppose you want to lay the 6 points, eh? :D

I might be game.... but NO open ended sig lines! People still think Chavez is a gay figure skater around here, thanks to weigie, and the most diabolical sig line payoff ever created.

So, with that limitation, what and how long for this sig line? I don't suppose you want to lay the 6 points, eh?  :D

603138[/snapback]

What was the weigie bet?

First, I'm in.

Second, the duration should be one week (until Dec 20th).

Third, there has never been a points spread in a sigline bet as far as I can remember... it doesn't show much confidence in your team.... and yes, I have accepted sigline bets when the Steelers were dogs.

Finally:

HERE WE GO STEELERS!!!! HERE WE GO!!!!

:wavesterribletowel:

First, I'm in.

Second, the duration should be one week (until Dec 20th).

Third, there has never been a points spread in a sigline bet as far as I can remember... it doesn't show much confidence in your team.... and yes, I have accepted sigline bets when the Steelers were dogs.

Finally:

HERE WE GO STEELERS!!!! HERE WE GO!!!!

:wavesterribletowel:

603258[/snapback]

Menudo vs. steeler?

Steelers vs. Steelers? :D

This is gonna be a close one!

Menudo vs. steeler?

Steelers vs. Steelers? :D

This is gonna be a close one!

603284[/snapback]

We know what side Steeler is on.

I suggest a one week sig line. How about this:

I [insert foolish Jet fans name here] can now say without any doubt that the Pittsburgh Steelers are the class of the NFL. Ben Roethlisberger may never ever lose a game in the NFL and he has proven that he is 10 times as great as our fellow MAC QB. Although I bleed green and white, I now realize that our playoff run will certainly end when we run into the unstoppable force that is the Pittsburgh Steelers. We cannot beat them, they are our daddy's. I will now go back to wallowing in my shame of rooting for a team that shares a Stadium and plays in New Jersey despite being named New York. Go Steelers. Triple Yoi !!!!

If Steeler or any of my other fellow Steeltown compadres want to edit this or add to it, feel free. Jets fans, if you want to come up with a sig, go ahead and waste your time............ :D

Looks good Menudo.

I certainly wouldn't quibble over the creation of a sigline with you.... especially considering your expansive and well documented literary talents here at the huddle :D

603352[/snapback]

B) Someone on the "Official" Steelers message board liked last weeks message that she (hopefully) said that she found hereself wanting to "have my children"

Any chance that Jennifer Love Hewitt is a Steeler fan and posted this ?

I am married, but my wife has to be understanding, I mean it is Jennifer Love Hewitt, don't you think ? :D

B)  Someone on the "Official" Steelers message board liked last weeks message that she (hopefully) said that she found hereself wanting to "have my children"

Any chance that Jennifer Love Hewitt is a Steeler fan and posted this ?

I am married, but my wife has to be understanding, I mean it is Jennifer Love Hewitt, don't you think ?    :D

603360[/snapback]

Are you sure she's a she? :D

Are you sure she's a she? :D

603380[/snapback]

Of course it is a she, but I must admit thining it is Jennifer Love Hewitt is probably unrealistic, when it was probably Jessica Alba or Katie Holmes.

I'd like in on this - if everyone else is fine with it, Menudo and Rovers can have at it, and I'll take a sig line bet with my BOTNH brethren Steeler as he has posted insulting comments about my squad on that message board (justified perhaps, but insulting all the same :D ).

Accept here Steeler if you want a piece of this. No need to establish the sig lines in advance, I'll just post yours for you next Monday AM, to be worn until the following Monday AM.

OK, one week.... here is what you must put up with should the Underdog Jets lose this road game.... (and yes, there have been sig line bets here with some points), but straight up, here goes.....

I (insert overconfident Steelers fan name here) must now say without any doubt that the Steelers are the most over rated team in the NFL, Rothlisberger is a burnt hamburger and was on nothing more than a lucky streak with lousy stats. Little Ben is not worthy to shine Pennington's shoes, even after Chad walked in a cow pasture. I love my terrible towel, but I will use it in place of toilet paper to remind me of how bad my team played and how the Jets owned them in thier own house.... while dreaming of the glory days of that Steeler I love to listen to so much on Sunday, Terry Bradshaw, when the Steelers had a real QB! GO J-E-T-S! Jets, Jets JETS!

How does that sound? :D

I'd like in on this - if everyone else is fine with it, Menudo and Rovers can have at it, and I'll take a sig line bet with my BOTNH brethren Steeler as he has posted insulting comments about my squad on that message board (justified perhaps, but insulting all the same  :D  ). 

Accept here Steeler if you want a piece of this.  No need to establish the sig lines in advance, I'll just post yours for you next Monday AM, to be worn until the following Monday AM.

603435[/snapback]

Why don't we just make it an all-for-one thing like we did in the Ravens / Pats games. Jets fan that lose can take my sig, and me and any other Steeler fans can take the Jets sigs if the Steelers lose. If you and Steeler want to do your own personal one, that is fine too.

So, with that limitation, what and how long for this sig line? I don't suppose you want to lay the 6 points, eh?  :D

603138[/snapback]

He's a gay figure skater? :D

OK, one week.... here is what you must put up with should the Underdog Jets lose this road game.... (and yes, there have been sig line bets here with some points), but straight up, here goes.....

I (insert overconfident Steelers fan name here) must now say without any doubt that the Steelers are the most over rated team in the NFL, Rothlisberger is a burnt hamburger and was on nothing more than a lucky streak with lousy stats. Little Ben is not worthy to shine Pennington's shoes, even after Chad walked in a cow pasture. I love my terrible towel, but I will use it in place of toilet paper to remind me of how bad my team played and how the Jets owned them in thier own house.... while dreaming of the glory days of that Steeler I love to listen to so much on Sunday, Terry Bradshaw, when the Steelers had a real QB!  GO  J-E-T-S! Jets, Jets JETS!

How does that sound? :D

603449[/snapback]

Works for me, considering I'll never have to use it, but just so I don't get caught in a technicality :

here is what you must put up with should the Underdog Jets lose

I think you meant we put that up should the Underdog Jets win :D

Why don't we just make it an all-for-one thing like we did in the Ravens / Pats games.  Jets fan that lose can take my sig, and me and any other Steeler fans can take the Jets sigs if the Steelers lose.  If you and Steeler want to do your own personal one, that is fine too.

603451[/snapback]

Thta's fine, I'm on board, assuming Steeler is (no two-for-one). I like the image in Rovers' proposed sig about using that terrible towel as toilet paper too.

You all know I'd be in.  I think, if I am counting right, that I would make it an odd count so it would have to be all-for-one unless you want me to wait and see if another foolish Jet fan shows up.

603709[/snapback]

I don't think it matters if the sides are even or not. I don't see a problem with you joining in. In fact, I would have been angry :D if you didn't step up with your Steeler / Huddle brotheren (and sisteren, sorry Squeegie) !!!

People still think Chavez is a gay figure skater around here, thanks to weigie, and the most diabolical sig line payoff ever created.

603138[/snapback]

Next you'll be telling us that Santa isn't at the north pole ... though that does begin to answer why the avatar switches during the chavez "incident" were so Boitanoesque ... :D