[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS?

Keyman

Learned about you guys in Committed. Righteously hilarious.

Played several years, but first time here.

*Must* win to get in to the playoffs.

Fairly Standard Performance League - 12 teams/3 Divisions

Was riding Priest and LT, and paid the price in WR to get them, and with Plax out, I'm gasping at straws. My handcuff "hunch" was L. Johnson, not Blaylock, so it's been OK, but not good.

I can play two or three WR, but if I play WR 3, only 1RB goes (obviously LT)

So basically, I need three of these five:

J. Rice v MN

N. Burleson v SEA

D. Branch v CIN

K. Campbell v SEA

L. Johnson v. TN

And one QB - Carr v IN, McNair v KC, or Vinnie v NO?

(And basically, Vinnie or Carr, since I can't wait 'til MNF to know about McNair)

What say you all??

J. Rice v MN

N. Burleson v SEA

D. Branch v CIN

K. Campbell v SEA

L. Johnson v. TN

I would start L Johnson only if he is the starting RB.

Otherwise, I would start Burleson, Branch, and Rice.

Is there any other WRs on the wavier you can pick up? Rice may have a good game again, but he is injured, so he may not be the best start. Campbell is too inconsistant. Actually, you may want to take a long shot chance with Johnson. But, my top two to start would be Burleson and Branch.

J. Rice v MN YES, that's an easy one

N. Burleson v SEA

D. Branch v CIN Perhaps nmore from a return standpoint. Maybe more on WR but Patten, Givens, etc ? too much to spread around? Alkthough Graham is not expected to play so....

K. Campbell v SEA

L. Johnson v. TN

If you go 3WR my picks would be Rice, Deon, and Campbell

Otherwise Rice & Deon with LT & Blaylock

And one QB - Carr v IN, McNair v KC, or Vinnie v NO?

CARR

Good Luck :D

I would go with Johnson, Branch, and Burleson as well. And Carr at QB. The Chiefs score a lot of rushing TDs, so even with Blaylock and Johnson sharing carries, you should get some points out of Johnson. Branch had a downer last week, but is explosive enough to give you a chance at a long score. He's also supposed to be a favorite of Brady. Burleson has cooled off somewhat, but still finds the endzone and Moss is still hurting. Houston will be in catchup mode for most of the game and will have to put the ball in the air against a suspect Indy D. Not too high on Rice. He had a good game on MNF but only because Hasselbeck threaded the needle on some tight coverages. Of the balls Rice caught, there was a defender cloaked right on his back. He doesn't get any separation from defenders anymore.

Rice, Burelson, and Branch

LJ will split - sit him

Cambell is a big play threat, but I still like Burelson better. Is TJ Huzameahamaad (however you spell that) available from the Bengals? I like him better than Burelson. Start TJ if he is on the wire.