[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chris Brown

circlejerks

This is what I saw on nfl.com today

Chris Brown, RB TEN

News: According to the Nashville Tennessean, Titans running back Chris Brown (toe) did not practice on Thursday but said he is improving and expects to play against the Chiefs in Week 14 on Monday Night Football.

I'm starting him only because I have no other option. Good luck in your choice.

I read that he is not practicing so he can rest his turf-toe and that he expects to start MOnday night, but the problem is he likely won't finish the game and if he comes out in the 2nd or 3rd quarter, you're scr@#ed. He's too much of a risk...this is either a playoff game or a game you need for the playoffs and you cannot afford a zero from one of your RB spots. Good luck

Please see my post

I have seen some threads on the board that the guys have no other choice but to start him and hope for the best.

Unless you have absolutely NO OTHER OPTION, bench him, and find a replacement.

Maybe he plays, maybe he sits...but I can guarantee you one thing...

If you put him in your lineup, and he does not play, you won't have to make the decision on whether or not to play him next week, because your FF season will be over. The playoffs are too hard fought to even take a chance on taking a zero from any one of your players...especially a RB.

Ben