[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I expect Edgerrin James

CaptainHook

I figured we'd get the weekly Edge thread going early.

I think the Texans will be dropping plenty of guys in coverage. I don't think they want to be ones to give up the record. I'm expecting 3 man defensive fronts, with 8 men in coverage, just like HOU did last year at Home. In that game Edge had 27 carries for 171 yards and a TD.

Please feel free to hammer away on me, if Peyton comes out and throws 3 straight TD's to open the game. . .

Seriously, someone should remind Peyton that he could actually throw the dam ball to Edge. That would satisfy us all.

606683[/snapback]

Speak for yourself Czarina.

In my big money league, Recieving TD's are only worth 3 points, whereas Rushing Td's are the BIG 6! :D

Come on Manning....you know you want to set the record in Indy. Hand it off to Edge all day long in the Red Zone!

Especially once you're inside the 10, you Greedy Bastage :D

In my big money league, Recieving TD's are only worth 3 points, whereas Rushing Td's are the BIG 6! :D

606727[/snapback]

Interesting scoring system - why would you want to even further open the value gap between WRs and RBs? Unless there's other considerations you didn't mention.

Interesting scoring system - why would you want to even further open the value gap between WRs and RBs?  Unless there's other considerations you didn't mention.

606867[/snapback]

Don't ask me, thems were the rules when I got there.

In a BOTH League that I'm in, it's the more traditional 6 for Recieving or Rushing TD's.

But I don't care in that League because;

#1) I don't have Edge in that league

and

#2) After finishing with the best record, I get a bye this week and I'm just kicking back hoping that the owner with Edge gets bounced (Sorry A.C. :D )

Edited by Big Score 1

I figured we'd get the weekly Edge thread going early.

I think the Texans will be dropping plenty of guys in coverage.  I don't think they want to be ones to give up the record.  I'm expecting 3 man defensive fronts, with 8 men in coverage, just like HOU did last year at Home.  In that game Edge had 27 carries for 171 yards and a TD.

Please feel free to hammer away on me, if Peyton comes out and throws 3 straight TD's to open the game. . .

606593[/snapback]

I think you are right. I hope it turns into a shoot-out, because I have Carr, Dom Davis and Andre Johnson in one league and Manning and Wayne in another. (By the way...I'm in last place in the league that I have the Texan players and in first place whre I have Manning and Wayne....)

:D  Edge had his shot on first down and got smoked.  Looks like Saturday and Peko are not playing, and I haven't seen Dallas Clark yet.  1 TD today, methinks!

606947[/snapback]

Edge does all the dirty work, getting Indy down to the 3 and gets one crack at it, compared to Peyton's TWO shots.

Like I said;

GREEDY BASTAGE :DB)

UHMM, THE RECORD IS GOING DOWN TODAY!!

12 yard TD to Reggie Wayne!

Edge fumbled on the previous play, and the Colts were given credit with the recovery. It looked to me that the Texans recovered, but the officials gave it to the Colts.

Edited by CaptainHook

I think you are right.  I hope it turns into a shoot-out, because I have Carr, Dom Davis and Andre Johnson in one league and Manning and Wayne in another.  (By the way...I'm in last place in the league that I have the Texan players and in first place whre I have Manning and Wayne....)

606925[/snapback]

Now I know why I'm in last place in the league I have 3 Texans.

How do you get shut out by the Colts 1/2 way through the 2nd QTR!!!???

Now I know why I'm in  last place in the league I have 3 Texans.

How do you get shut out by the Colts 1/2 way through the 2nd QTR!!!???

606976[/snapback]

Uhhhh....Texans just scored @ the 8:30 mark of the 2nd Quarter. :D