[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

D. Davis

Gak Attack

It was actually a 3-yd pass to Wells of all things – talk about stealing Davis' bread and butter – but I feel your pain. Dom has like 50 rushing, 30 receicing and that weasel Wells steals his rightful TD. Ouch. :D

Dom's draft status next year will be interesting ... injuries, quality back up, fumbles ... I took him in the 2nd this year and he's done well by me, but I thought he'd emerge as a 1st rounder this year.  Not sure he has.

606990[/snapback]

I also took him as a 2nd rounder in a points per reception league...he had a rough stretch there when he was battling his injuries, but I'd take him as a 2nd rounder again. In a non-ppr league, I'd maybe wait until the 3rd.

He's got almost 150 yards now before the half...as long as he keeps that up, I really don't care if Wells hawks all his TDs.  :D

607002[/snapback]

Well ... ONE score would be nice ... at this rate, DD could get 100/100 by the end of the game ... 92 rush/52 recv with 1:03 to go in the half.

• 3 weeks later...
Dom's draft status next year will be interesting ... injuries, quality back up, fumbles ... I took him in the 2nd this year and he's done well by me, but I thought he'd emerge as a 1st rounder this year.  Not sure he has.

606990[/snapback]

I also took him as a 2nd rounder in a points per reception league...he had a rough stretch there when he was battling his injuries, but I'd take him as a 2nd rounder again.  In a non-ppr league, I'd maybe wait until the 3rd.

606995[/snapback]

I think the last couple of weeks have done wonders for the question about his fantasy draft position next year. With so many inconsistent RBs this season, I think Dom may very well now be a 1st rounder next season.

Edited by Skrappy1