Sign in to follow this  
Gak Attack

D. Davis

13 of the first 17 offensive plays go through D. Davis...

...then his backup gets the rock at the goal line.

:doah:

Edited by Gak Attack

It was actually a 3-yd pass to Wells of all things – talk about stealing Davis' bread and butter – but I feel your pain. Dom has like 50 rushing, 30 receicing and that weasel Wells steals his rightful TD. Ouch. :D

Dom's draft status next year will be interesting ... injuries, quality back up, fumbles ... I took him in the 2nd this year and he's done well by me, but I thought he'd emerge as a 1st rounder this year. Not sure he has.

Dom's draft status next year will be interesting ... injuries, quality back up, fumbles ... I took him in the 2nd this year and he's done well by me, but I thought he'd emerge as a 1st rounder this year.  Not sure he has.

606990[/snapback]

I also took him as a 2nd rounder in a points per reception league...he had a rough stretch there when he was battling his injuries, but I'd take him as a 2nd rounder again. In a non-ppr league, I'd maybe wait until the 3rd.

He's got almost 150 yards now before the half...as long as he keeps that up, I really don't care if Wells hawks all his TDs. :D

He's got almost 150 yards now before the half...as long as he keeps that up, I really don't care if Wells hawks all his TDs.  :D

607002[/snapback]

Well ... ONE score would be nice ... at this rate, DD could get 100/100 by the end of the game ... 92 rush/52 recv with 1:03 to go in the half.

I really wish someone on Houston would remember that they DO have a WR. I think his name is Andre something.

607010[/snapback]

i have both davis and johnson and am down by 25 pts already. :D

Well ... ONE score would be nice

607005[/snapback]

There you go...Domanick Davis 15 yard Td run. :D

Davis loves playing the Colts super good defense.

607159[/snapback]

:cough: scoreboard :cough:

:cough: scoreboard :cough:

607165[/snapback]

Yeah The Dom - 1 TD, while The Edge - 0 TDs.

The Edge: back-to-back AFC South winning RB, and the league's leading rusher.

The Dom: not

Edited by CaptainHook

I wish Dom played the Colts the next two weeks to get me through my playoffs.

607182[/snapback]

Yeah :D

The Edge:  back-to-back AFC South winning RB, and the league's leading rusher.

The Dom:  not

607179[/snapback]

Don't care about rushing titles, or whatever just as long as he gets me the points.

Dom's draft status next year will be interesting ... injuries, quality back up, fumbles ... I took him in the 2nd this year and he's done well by me, but I thought he'd emerge as a 1st rounder this year.  Not sure he has.

606990[/snapback]

I also took him as a 2nd rounder in a points per reception league...he had a rough stretch there when he was battling his injuries, but I'd take him as a 2nd rounder again.  In a non-ppr league, I'd maybe wait until the 3rd.

606995[/snapback]

I think the last couple of weeks have done wonders for the question about his fantasy draft position next year. With so many inconsistent RBs this season, I think Dom may very well now be a 1st rounder next season.

Edited by Skrappy1

i believe dom's been my league's leading scoring RB since somewhere around the midpoint (don't ask, i'm not about to research it :D )

point being...this guy's good! *** good! :D he'll be on my short list for sure...

I am still satisfied with davis' stats this week but hell get yourself to the goal line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!