[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hey Tice.....IDIOT!

theeohiostate

Nice call on having Moss throw. Us MN fans will have to hear about that brilliant play for a loooooong time!

Thanks Culpepper, as well, with no time left taking a sack. Any 6 year old can tell you DON"T GET SACKED! There is no time remaining! Throw the darn ball up for grabs for goodness sakes! Think a little.

Said for years that this guy looks exactly like – and is as stupid as – Clarence "Lumpy" Rutherford.

607013[/snapback]

Yes, that's it - Lumpy!!! I knew when I saw his sad-sack face today that it reminded me of someone. All I could think of was Yogi Bear. I did notice that he was missing the pencil today. Going for a new look, I guess.

I said uh-oh when I saw Moss geting ready to pass. Culpepper was moving the team right down the field against a team who has given it up down the stretch all year. Why put the game in the hands of a WR throwing a pass???

I think Tice was wearing a green shirt yesteday because he wants to coach the Hawks next year. I pray to god that happens. The Vikes are probably the worst coached team in the NFL. After that loss I just laughed at the TV. It was all I could do from getting a hammer and smashing the living f*ck out of my living room.

We suck. It hurts, but accepting it helps the wound heal.

I think Tice was wearing a green shirt yesteday because he wants to coach the Hawks next year. I pray to god that happens. The Vikes are probably the worst coached team in the NFL. After that loss I just laughed at the TV. It was all I could do from getting a hammer and smashing the living f*ck out of my living room.

607812[/snapback]

Tice is an Idiot, but don't leave out Mike Martz

Tice is not going to get fired unless Glen Taylor (owner of theT-Wolves) buys the team from Red! Where else is McCombs going to find a head coach that is paid less than most of the assitants in the league! Heck our crappy Gophers football coach, Glen Mason, makes more that Tice!!! :D

Hey RED!!! You get what you pay for!!!!! :D

There was talke that Tice would take a college headcoaching position to get a raise!

The Vikings might as well lose out this season so we can draft another defensive player to improve that great defense we have!!! :D

Someone please tell me why when we have a 3 and 6 Culpepper continues to throw the ball 30 yards down the field to a double covered WR??? Don't we have a slant route or a RB screen??? B)

And why was our offensive game plan exactly like the Cowboys from last week? Don't you think that Seattle may have made some fixes????

OK I'm done ranting! Oh to be a Viking fan!!!!!!!! :D

3 things completed baffled me with the play calling:

The challenge. If there has ever been an NFL who just flat out can't grasp the concept of when to throw the red flag, it has to be Tice.

The Moss pass. Why would you have Randy Moss throw the ball on the most critical drive of the game? Put the balls in your studs hands. Moss is a stud. Newsflash, he's a stud WR, not QB.

The CPep sack. How can you get sacked in that situation? That can not happen.

I think this team is seriously lacking discipline which causes mistakes, and discipline comes directly from the coaching staff.

And one more thing. Cris Collinsworth is a moran.

The challenge. If there has ever been an NFL who just flat out can't grasp the concept of when to throw the red flag, it has to be Tice.

607864[/snapback]

Not only was it a dumb and unnecessary challenge, the ref seemed to make every effort to explain the situation to Tice. But still the dimwit went ahead with the challenge. I'm no Vikes fan, but no team deserves this cretin. :D

After that loss I just laughed at the TV. It was all I could do from getting a hammer and smashing the living f*ck out of my living room.

I'm glad i don't have to cheer for that F'ing team, i have had all i can handle the last 20 years here in Cincy :D

We have never had any talent like the Vikes so our expectations were always not very high.

With the players on Offense that the Vikes have there are only a few other teams in the league that can boast such a line up and those teams don't have any Defenses either, but they manage to perform much better, the only conclusion is Tice is a F'ing Idiot and with a coach that understands game manangement this team would have at least 2 more wins just this season.

I'd say, it your cheering on this ***, remove all breakable objects from sight, 'cause at any time he could cause even the most passive of men to be enraged.

607812[/snapback]

:D PLEASE NOT SEATTLE WE HAVE OUR OWN PROBLEMS, MAYBE THE ARENA LEAGUE IS WHERE TICE BELONGS :D