[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bell?

Gak Attack

And he just ripped off a 26 yard run on 2nd and 20....I think the Reuben Droughns era is likely over.

607216[/snapback]

Denver RBs are deadly during December. Just glad I have Bell sitting on my bench! Fresh legs did J. Jones some good. I look forward to seeing what Bell can do if he lives up to his billing.

Denver RBs are deadly during December.  Just glad I have Bell sitting on my bench!  Fresh legs did J. Jones some good.  I look forward to seeing what Bell can do if he lives up to his billing.

607218[/snapback]

I had Bell on my roster for about 2 weeks, then I dropped him before last weekend to pick up a spare Defense...figured I had enough RBs...I guess I still do, but this pretty much makes Droughns worthless now. :D

Fastest way to find the bench is to put the ball on the ground......twice.

607220[/snapback]

He actually seems to put the ball on the ground quite a bit...let me look it up...this is his 9th game he started, he has fumbled 5 times now, losing 3. Not as bad as I thought, but still not great.

I wonder if Plummer were a RB and fumbled 4 times in a game if Shanahan would pull him?? The only reason I ask myself this is because Plummer can throw 4 picks (some weren't his fault I know) in a week and even throw them left handed yet Shanahan sticks with him... Shannon Sharpe was dead on about Plummer so someone tell me why Shanny is so hypocritcal when it comes to turnovers... Either bench ALL your guys who turn it over or stick with the guys that have helped you win games... Pick one you A$$!!! Ok, I'm gonna go stick my head in the toilet and breathe until it doesn't hurt anymore!!!

I traded for Bell in OUTRAGED (keeper league) a few weeks ago, just hoping he would take the job in the offseason. Now he'll cost me a 7th-round pick next year, a 6th the year after that, etc. He could be a VERY nice keeper for a long time. Shanahan -- keep your ass in Denver!

607252[/snapback]

However, the fickleness that makes yer trade look so good right now may make you cry next year...