[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pathetic

Shotgun Messiahs

Sad Performances!

Javon Walker, Antonio Gates, Hines Ward, Thomas Jones, David Carr, The Whole Cleveland Browns Offense, Eric Moulds, The Whole Giants Offense, The whole Oakland Offense, Alge Crumpler, Corey Dillons second hald performances, Chad Pennington and Roy Williams!

This was a sad day in football for these players and teams! Not the worse, just sad!

Edited by Shotgun Messiahs

Javon Walker has been killing me, for the first 7 or 8 weeks the guy was money, now he's just a blocker for the run and a guy who goes in motion alot.

sorry just to add to things that are pathetic, i'd like to add my entire fantasy lineup today, in which my highest point getter was the carolina D . man thats bad.

Edited by The Darkside

Gates hurt me today too.  Hard to complain about a guy that's been so good all year though, but the last couple of weeks have really hurt right when it matters the most.

607346[/snapback]

In a way it sounds like an another Priest Holmes! Carries you all year and turns around and kills you @ the end!