[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone elses' playoffs start this week?

Wolv

The only playoffs I missed was in my big $$ league (naturally), and they started this week.

Guess who scored high points this week?

Thats right - I woulda been to the second round with ease w/ Edge, Holt, Clayton, and Heap :D

My team = a cocktease....

In a dogfight in 1st rd of playoffs in another league, even w/ a lineup of Griese, Holt, Driver, Clayton, Edge, JJ, Gonzales, and Atl :eek:

Here's to ya'll curbstomping yer opponents and makin the next rd! :D

Yup ... I only made the playoffs in ONE freakin' league ... but it WAS my main local money league :D

I was seeded 5th and this was our first week of playoffs. I left the following players on the bench:

Brian Griese

Edgerrin James

Onterrio Smith

Jimmy Smith

Still won thou ... with

Favre

McGahee

JJones

Clayton

Boldin

Mason (Monday night)

Graham

Buffalo

Yup ... I only made the playoffs in ONE freakin' league ... but it WAS my main local money league :D

I was seeded 5th and this was our first week of playoffs.  I left the following players on the bench:

Brian Griese

Edgerrin James

Onterrio Smith

Jimmy Smith

Still won thou ... with

Favre

McGahee

JJones

Clayton

Boldin

Mason (Monday night)

Graham

Buffalo

607475[/snapback]

Wow - benching Edge took some nads. I may do the same thing next week tho, since I have Edge vs Balt, JJ vs Philly and Droughns vs KC :D

Edited by Wolv

Ours started this week. Thanks to Griese, who I started last minute instead of Vick, I steam-rolled my opponent. My Griese-Clayton combination was $$MONEY$$! I'm lovin their match-up against the 'Aints next week. I sat Pittman in place of Goings this week but I may end starting all 3 of my Bucs next week.

My Griese-Clayton combination was $$MONEY$$! 

608436[/snapback]

Amen to that combo! And I almost benched Clayton too....I needed every bit of it, as I ended up with high score to beat second high score to move onto rd 2 of the playoffs....

Amen to that combo! And I almost benched Clayton too....I needed every bit of it, as I ended up with high score to beat second high score to move onto rd 2 of the playoffs....

608446[/snapback]

I played Clayton ... but left Griese on the bench for Favre. The last 2 weeks Favre has been anything but spectacular and I have pretty much decided to start Griese next week against New Orleans instead of Favre.

One of the many problems with my local.

1. We have drafted the last 2 years AFTER the season has started.

2. We don't start our play-offs until Week 15.

Now instead of losing in the first round of the playoffs (as I would have this week if they started Week 14) by sitting Lance Briggs and Troy Polamalu, I can now totally make the wrong plays next week instead.

Drastic times call for drastic measures....like seriously considering starting Bledsoe over Brooks, and depending how Mason does tonight, inserting Clayton in for him against NO next week.

Our league comes down to having steady offensive players, but seeing if you can blow up with your IDP's.

I played Clayton ... but left Griese on the bench for Favre.  The last 2 weeks Favre has been anything but spectacular and I have pretty much decided to start Griese next week against New Orleans instead of Favre.

608452[/snapback]

i started Clayton in DOH, but started Volek for Griese. :doah: Hope it doesn't backfire as Griese would have won it for me already. :D