[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

FTTCO - what's in your starting lineup?

Skippy

I am right at about 125 and some change. I took some chances and tried to play some players that I thought might payoff yet might not be on everyone's roster. I don't think 125 is going to cut it though.

QB: Hasselbeck, Matt (SEATTLE) - 30.66

RB #1: Jones, Julius (DALLAS) - 15.6

RB #2: Tomlinson, LaDainian (SANDIEGO) - 21.00

WR #1: Moss, Randy (MINNESOTA) - 4.7

WR #2: Porter, Jerry (OAKLAND) - 15.40

WR #3: Fitzgerald, Larry (ARIZONA) - 3.3

TE: Heap, Todd (BALTIMORE) - 19.6

K: Andersen, Morten (MINNESOTA) - 11

DEF: PHILADELPHIA EAGLES - 5

126.26 if I have it all right.

I KNEW this was going to happen, I swear, I KNEW it! Freakin Manning takes a week off, just when I need him. I am now a charter member of the Peyton haters club! :D

Manning

J Jones

Goings

Harrison

Moulds

Boldin

Kaeding

Atlanta

That is around 100, with Gonzo to go on Monday night. I figured I needed at least 150 this week to get back in the money chase. Nice week, there, Skip. At least both of my FF teams won the first playoff games! :D Small consolation, this stupid tourney seems to top that in importance to me.

Nice week Skippy.

Did not have the week I was hoping for. Around 105.68 with Drew Bennett left for tonight.

Played Brooks, Dillon, Onterio, DJax, Boldin, Bennett, Witten, J. Reed, Ravens.

I will most likely fall from the 15th spot. How much who knows. :D

"...what's in your starting lineup?"

A bunch of freakin' duds that's what! :D And that includes that no-load Manning.

If I don't drop from 18th to about 190th I will be shocked. No money for me this year. I should post my lineup here so everyone knows who NOT TO PLAY! :D

VICK-ouch *** Duckett let vick throw those 4 to ALGE and I'm gold

J.Jones

D-MAC

T.Holt

D.JAX

C.Johnson

Alge

Tynes

Denver

haven't added it up but, it doesn't matter I'm in 175 after Bulger's week and this from Vick

Who would have thought that Bulger and Vick would COMBINE for less than 10 F***ing points against SF and OAK.....

Especially for you folks who had a good first week in the playoffs, I wouldn't get worried just yet. I sampled about ten teams at the site, and it seems to have been a fairly low scoring week. A lot of people played Favre and CPep. I think 50% started Boldin, at least. Many also played A Green, Ju Jones, even a few mcNabbs and T.O.'s. A lot of studs who weren't so studly. I think 125 is a good score this week..... that is, if you were in the top 100! :D