[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

You guys are on your own ....

Grits and Shins

It's a sad day in Fantasy Advice land when someone here can't take the heat and has to run and tell on someone because they don't like something he has said. I for one am sorry to see you not be around Grits, because you and Hugh are as insightful as it gets around here. Will you take PM questions for advice? Just curious.

edited to add: :D:D

Edited by T_bone65

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll step up to the plate and admit I sent a "what the he||" message to the Huddle admin regarding Grits' "you are ignoring so-and-so" posts. As Hugh noted, it's annoying as heck, and in this one case, I was tracking a topic as it related to a somewhat important decision I had to make regarding a lineup decision of my own. So I was getting notified every time he posted his "ha ha, I'm ignoring you" crap.

Even still, I respect his opinions and 99% of his banter. Bottom line, some of the twits on his ignore list belong to be there, and quite frankly, belong on everyone's ignore list. Should Grits make public his ignore list? Perhaps. Perhaps not. Should he post a reminder TO THE ENTIRE HUDDLE PUBLIC as to the fact he's ignoring a certain member's posts? Probably not. Should he be respected as one of the more active and knowledgable Huddlers? Certainly.

See ya next season, Grits. :D

I'll step up to the plate and admit I sent a "what the he||" message to the Huddle admin regarding Grits' "you are ignoring so-and-so" posts.  As Hugh noted, it's annoying as heck, and in this one case, I was tracking a topic as it related to a somewhat important decision I had to make regarding a lineup decision of my own.  So I was getting notified every time he posted his "ha ha, I'm ignoring you" crap. 

Even still, I respect his opinions and 99% of his banter.  Bottom line, some of the twits on his ignore list belong to be there, and quite frankly, belong on everyone's ignore list.  Should Grits make public his ignore list? Perhaps.  Perhaps not.  Should he post a reminder TO THE ENTIRE HUDDLE PUBLIC as to the fact he's ignoring a certain member's posts?  Probably not.  Should he be respected as one of the more active and knowledgable Huddlers?  Certainly.

See ya next season, Grits.  :D

608373[/snapback]

If it was an "important" topic that needed to be tracked, I would think that Grits little "haha I'm ignoring you" would do the topic some good. May not be the way you wanted it done but, it did bump the topic to the top of the list. Why does your glass have to be half empty? :D

If it was an "important" topic that needed to be tracked, I would think that Grits little "haha I'm ignoring you" would do the topic some good.  May not be the way you wanted it done but, it did bump the topic to the top of the list.  Why does your glass have to be half empty? :D

608388[/snapback]

Somewhat true, but there were a few other "regular Huddlers" that were also weighing in on the topic. Ones that I respect and value their opinions.

I will also step up to the plate and admit that I had disagreements with Grits- But it never once crossed my mind to report him or anyone else to the administrators. Now that is being a cry baby. I understand grits and the situation that he is in. I am on his ignore list and could care less. Sounds childish to run and cry to someone else. When I have had a problem with grits- I let him know. Hey grits- I have heard you say that you do not care what people think of you- What is your purpose of posting this topic then? Seems to me you should just ride off into the sunset if that is what you want to do.. PS. before you go could you ignore me just one more time?

I'd pick up Blitz's slack but I'd have to start with the following on ignore:

OiA

mcnabbmcnow

lawn saver

cliaz

mr boom

darklord35

rkime

:D

I haven't seen Cart11 and Delaney in a long time.

608044[/snapback]

hey now :D

Will you take PM questions for advice? Just curious.

608234[/snapback]

I am out of the business.

[edit to add]

I believe Hugh 0ne has earned the right to PM me with any WDIS questions he might have about his personal roster should he desire my advice.

Edited by Grits and Shins

I am out of the business.

[edit to add]

I believe Hugh 0ne has earned the right to PM me with any WDIS questions he might have about his personal roster should he desire my advice.

608637[/snapback]

Thanks Grits, I might just take you up on that. :D

I like monkeys.

I like monkeys.

608666[/snapback]

I tried to avoid posting to this but Mr. Cliaz, you changed my mind.

As for Mr. Shins... heal up in the offseason and come back stronger next year.

so you're leaving? the admins won't let you continue your completely useless, very immature, and extremely annoying "i'm ignoring you" posts...so instead of simply stopping and acting like everybody else....you're going pout in the Oprahin corner and take your ball elsewhere? :D well, good riddance! so now are you not only useless and annoying, but you're also one of the biggest crybaby drama queens around! give me a break! i'm sure the advice forum will be able to survive without you...90% of your posts are complete garbage and do absolutely nothing to help this forum...i put up with it for awhile, but i finally had to ignore you about a month ago. enough was enough...you weren't following your own rules. you were bumping every *** thread multiple times in a day for no reason...everyone else was trying to discuss FF while all you ever said was "look at me! i'm an attention wh0re! i'm ignoring you! again, and again, and again, and again!" sure, you had some good things to say as well....but the negatives far outweighed the positives imo. lol...i can't believe you're actually leaving though. you couldn't just stop acting like an ass and give advice like everyone else? you gotta be a drama queen and leave in a big huff because you can't have things your way :D grow up dude...and don't let the door hit ya on the way out either. B)

They have really good medication that can take care of that anger problem. :D

I, for one, have enjoyed having Grits on the forum. He has given some very good advise and he scorned me when I was a rookie poster for posting stupid questions. I must have emailed the Huddle 100+ times .......... NOT ..... it makes the board a little more fun to have some ranting. I will do my best to keep the newbies in line.

Cheers. :D