[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

For those of you who watched the Denver/Miami game

CaptainHook

He looked a lot like Portis really (#26 and all). He was VERY fast hitting the corner. He wasn't even touched on his one TD, it was a great job by the O-Line and he just kind of shot himself into the end zone.

I think we saw a glimpse of the Denver RB for 2005 no doubt, unless of course he keeps getting hurt.

I still don't know how he dropped the short pass in the end zone that would have been TD #3- he was WIDE open.

Overall I think Bell is a guy you want to target and/or hold in any dynasty or keeper league.

Now, I know this is opening up a can of worms, but from what I saw, the kid looked very much llike LT the way he was moving out there.

Granted, it didn't last very long, but his size and style looked very similar to me.

I'm not saying he's the next coming of LT2, just answering Capt's question about "who do you compare him to"....that's all.