[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

That last KC DEF TD had to kill somebody...

cmoore

My brother-in-law was ahead by seven points and would have been in the playoffs. The other guy had KC def. The fumble was 2pts. and the td 6. The end of his season.

609723[/snapback]

Who in their right mind would've started KC's defense at any point in time this year let alone tonight? I'll venture to say your b-i-l is furious right about now.

Who in their right mind would've started KC's defense at any point in time this year let alone tonight?  I'll venture to say your b-i-l is furious right about now.

609727[/snapback]

In our league Def, & ST is lumped together so I guess the owner was looking at return yardage and whatever else they got was gravy; and ya he's real pissed.

Who in their right mind would've started KC's defense at any point in time this year let alone tonight?  I'll venture to say your b-i-l is furious right about now.

609727[/snapback]

Well, I'm in my right mind, and I started em. In a league where you only score on defensive TDs! And those 3 points got me the weekly high score, and another $30 in my pocket. KC DOES score a lot of defensive TDs you know.

But thanks for asking. :D

609727[/snapback]

Well, I started them to begin the season, but dropped them after week four when Dante proved he wouldn't be repeating his 2003 performance on returns.

My opponent, he was down by 53 points starting the night,he had L. Johnson and Kenninson vs Tynes. With the TD catch by Kennison late he goes up by 1.75 points, Tynes XP puts me down by .75. The defensive TD lets Tynes kick another XP and I win by .25 and I’m dancing in the money round. We pay the first 4 places in a 14 team league.

:D