[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What a stupid game!

McBoog

KC v. Titans

Didn't effect me, but what a stupid game. We have a crappy, yet extremely lucky team, based on this boring, no defense game, sneak into the playoffs because of Drew and Larry Johnson.

The guy he squeezed by has managfed the heck out of his team and gotten every point he can from his roster. Goober on the other hand, kept getting these one week wonder performances out of a loser roster and had the lowest points against in the league.

We had an unheard of 5 tie games in the league this year (none last year) and this guy has was in two of them. He gets the fourth seed with a 7, 6 & 2 record.

We had two run away teams this year with all the others right in the 6-8 game win range. It was exciting, but sometimes, I guess, it is better to be lucky than good. It just happens he is a Chiefs homer and started Green, Gonzo, Larry Johnson AND Drew, all tonight in a game that decided to have NO defensive showing at all. He was down by 89 points and got 91 out of those four players. Needless to say, he is stoked, but the rest of us think it is total horse$hit luck.

I can't stand games like these anyway, but this just made it worse!

Edited by McBoog

KC v. Titans

Didn't effect me, but what a stupid game.  We have a crappy, yet extremely lucky team, based on this boring, no defense game, sneak into the playoffs because of Drew and Larry Johnson.

The guy he squeezed by has managfed the heck out of his team and gotten every point he can from his roster.  Goober on the other hand, kept getting these one week wonder performances out of a loser roster and had the lowest points against in the league.

We had an unheard of 5 tie games in the league this year (none last year) and this guy has was in two of them.  He gets the fourth seed with a 7, 6 & 2 record.

We had two run away teams this year with all the others right in the 6-8 game win range.  It was exciting, but sometimes, I guess, it is better to be lucky than good.  It just happens he is a Chiefs homer and started Green, Gonzo, Larry Johnson AND Drew, all tonight in a game that decided to have NO defensive showing at all.  He was down by 89 points and got 91 out of those four players.  Needless to say, he is stoked, but the rest of us think it is total horse$hit luck.

I can't stand games like these anyway, but this just made it worse!

609706[/snapback]

We had a Team named McBoog turtle Boy's go 3 -11 in our league :D

We had a Team named McBoog turtle Boy's go 3 -11 in our league :D

609829[/snapback]

Had 1 seed until sunday's games and got nothing out of this starting lineup

Vinny 0 points(only started because our league rules says you have to have your line up in by sunday at 12:55 pm any other league i could of started volek or mcnair monday

pittman-0 points(left kj and l,johnson on bench

Julies 6 points and no bonus

Gates 0 pts -have no idea were he's been last two weeks

Kolbert 0pts-(benched morton and parker who both scored)

kaeding 7 whole points

so after sunday's games i went down to a 4th seed until the first half of the Monday night game and then Bennent who is my third wr gets me 2td's and bonus(7 catches) puts me back at 1st seed and i win high points for the year by 2 darn point.

For nine years leading up to this year my team name was crapshoot,this year i changed it.

Ramrock

We had a Team named McBoog turtle Boy's go 3 -11 in our league :moon:

609829[/snapback]

That would be me!

B):DB):yay::yay: :bigshock: :D:moon::D

I played spoiler and zapped Hugh this week... at least :yay: .

A. Green, Bennett, Toomer and McNair killed me! I also have trouble getting in there and keeping up with the guys that sign on 26 times a day! :moon:

Worst record I have EVER had with any team. But also did have fun with the league, but like I said, I just couldn't get on-line enough to keep up. That is why I have once a week waivers in my pay league. You don't have to live at the computer to do your research and make your moves.

What can I say, free leagues suck :D

I'm on the outside of the play-offs looking in due to the "luck" of other's teams.  It sucks big-time.

609710[/snapback]

That's why HTH leagues suck!!! If you payout for total points winner and then a little side money for HTH playoff winners, everyone is happy and no one gets screwed.