[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NEED ADVISE QUICK

T-Scorp

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am probably coming in a day to late but since there is such confusion in the league why don't you post a poll and let the league weigh in since it is such a crucial decision and take the onus off of yourself. You could swing either way on this so its best for you to let the entire league weigh in - the picture will be much clearer than how they feel about this. If I was in the league I would agree with the fact that if Hines did well than he could have said he intended to play hines but I don't know this guy and if hes not that type of guy than maybe it goes the other way.

I am probably coming in a day to late but since there is such confusion in the league why don't you post a poll and let the league weigh in since it is such a crucial decision and take the onus off of yourself.  You could swing either way on this so its best for you to let the entire league weigh in - the picture will be much clearer than how they feel about this.  If I was in the league I would agree with the fact that if Hines did well than he could have said he intended to play hines but I don't know this guy and if hes not that type of guy than maybe it goes the other way.

613954[/snapback]

Actually they already settled the issue. The guy gets to keep Evans in his lineup, which was the correct decision.