[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

up by a bunch and he has to play the KC Def

dfv87

I am up pretty good going into Mon nite and he is starting the KC Def. I guess he knew something I didn't. I was ok until the fumble rtn for TD that broke the back, bu-bye playoffs. :D

610076[/snapback]

that really really sucks--especially since the idiot for KC should have just taken a knee

:D

Julius Jones' run at the end of the last week's Monday Night game for a TD was the play that put me out of the playoff running. The worst part: the guy I lost to also started Witten, who recovered the onsides kick that led to the scoring drive.

:hoppingmad: :hoppingmad: :hoppingmad: :hoppingmad: :hoppingmad:

Top that. No sympathy wanted cuz I give none.

wow that is worse then being up 11 with 30 seconds left and the only thing that can beat you is a TD from Green to Kennison(he had both those A-Holes)--F' IT--sometimes your the hammer, sometimes your the nail--Oprah!  and yes, i lost by 3 points :D

611314[/snapback]

I am sorry to hear this. What a terrible way to go out.