[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rate these keepers

detlef

I can keep 4 of the following, who's the odd man out? I can trade a WR to a guy in the playoffs for a 5th round draft pick next year (the first real round of the draft). Assuming that one of the WRs listed below is, in fact the odd man out, who is it?

Standard scoring, no limit to number of years you can keep a player.

A Green

D Davis

T Holt

C Johnson

R Wayne

I can keep 4 of the following, who's the odd man out?  I can trade a WR to a guy in the playoffs for a 5th round draft pick next year (the first real round of the draft).  Assuming that one of the WRs listed below is, in fact the odd man out, who is it?

Standard scoring, no limit to number of years you can keep a player.

A Green

D Davis

T Holt

C Johnson

R Wayne

610171[/snapback]

To me the odd man out is Wayne no doubt. He's good but is no Holt or CJ, and a RB is a RB. Deal Wayne.

Check out my WDIS post please

That's funny, a friend of mine said T Holt hands down. For what it's worth, based on play-off matchups, that's the guy I could get most for.

That aside his remarks had a lot to do with the fact that he sees the Rams going in the wrong direction and there are several up and coming options stealing looks.

Of course, going in, I also had Wayne as the 5th wheel.

The deal begins with a 5th round pick (for a 16th rounder to preserve roster sizes), but I could squeeze him for another swap (say his 8th for my 10th) if the player was Holt. Do you see a clear cut difference between Holt and the other WRs?

That's funny, a friend of mine said T Holt hands down.  For what it's worth, based on play-off matchups, that's the guy I could get most for.

That aside his remarks had a lot to do with the fact that he sees the Rams going in the wrong direction and there are several up and coming options stealing looks.

Of course, going in, I also had Wayne as the 5th wheel.

The deal begins with a 5th round pick (for a 16th rounder to preserve roster sizes), but I could squeeze him for another swap (say his 8th for my 10th) if the player was Holt.  Do you see a clear cut difference between Holt and the other WRs?

610373[/snapback]

If you can clearly get more for Holt then I may deal him. But if it's close in terms of what you'd get in return deal Wayne.

Check out me WDIS post please.

That's tough to say. Bruce will certainly age another year... another step (or half step) off... Does this make Holt better next year? Does having a running game (Jackson) make Holt better next year? I'd lean towards yes. CJ is also the clear number one. Wayne to me is still the odd man out.

You also need to consider will this owner be keeping Wayne if you make the deal or will he lose him to the draft next year making him available to you?