Sign in to follow this  
slimshim

Keeper league....

So I get to keep 2 players next year. The 3 reasonable ones to choose from would be Ahman Green, Dom Davis and Javon Walker.

I'm pretty high on Davis right now. Do you agree? Who would you keep?

Thanks,

Slim

Sounds a lot like my keeper situation. I'd probably go with A Green and D Davis. A Green had an off year, but I'd still be inclined to keep him over Walker.

Dom is def a keeper. Green and Walker are both good fantasy players, but I would lean Green. RBs are always a hot commodity and WRs inconsistant at best.

I'm a HUGE Walker backer, but in your case I'd keep your RBs eventhough there will be several up and comers to pick from in your draft. I guess if you think there will be 10 or so good RBs in your draft next year then you may CONSIDER dropping Green and keeping a top five (or three) WR.

Could you trade Green? Then you could keep Walker and DD. You could get a 1st round pick and draft another RB and WR in the 1st round. You could take a QB in the 2nd and your starting lineup would be set.

Good idea, but they only let you keep drafted players, no post draft acquisitions.

Could you trade Green? Then you could keep Walker and DD. You could get a 1st round pick and draft another RB and WR in the 1st round. You could take a QB in the 2nd and your starting lineup would be set.

610551[/snapback]