[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Major RB Quandry

detlef

A Green

B Westbrook

W McGahee

C Brown

C Martin

W Dunn

start 2.

Some interesting angles. TJ Duckett is now out for the next two weeks so Dunn should get all the looks. He also happens to be playing Carolina, who's allowed the 2nd most pts to RBs (thought they've been playing much better of late).

C Brown and McGahee also have nice matchups, playing Oak and Cin, the #3 and #4 most desirable Ds respectively.

Green, Martin, and Westbrook each face tougher foes in Jax (#25), Seattle (#19 but seriously fading), and Dallas (#17).

Edited by detlef

A Green

B Westbrook

W McGahee

C Brown

C Martin

W Dunn

start 2.

Some interesting angles.  TJ Duckett is now out for the next two weeks so Dunn should get all the looks.  He also happens to be playing Carolina, who's allowed the 2nd most pts to RBs (thought they've been playing much better of late).

C Brown and McGahee also have nice matchups, playing Oak and Cin, the #3 and #4 most desirable Ds respectively.

Green, Westbrook, and Martin each face tougher foes in Jax (#25), Seattle (#19 but seriously fading), and Dallas (#17).

610726[/snapback]

McGahee and Martin for sure I think. Brown plays a half. Dunn I just don't trust even without TJ. Green plays tough Jax and hasn't done much recently. And while I like Westbrook a lot, and consider him your # 3 I still like McGahee and Martin better.

McGahee and Martin for sure I think. Brown plays a half. Dunn I just don't trust even without TJ. Green plays tough Jax and hasn't done much recently. And while I like Westbrook a lot, and consider him your # 3 I still like McGahee and Martin better.

610733[/snapback]

Yeah I agree with all that. C-Mart and the Jets still have a ton to play for, and Seattle's D is not that hot. McGahee and the Bills are rollin', and Cincy's D is not great.

Don't you dare even think about Chris Brown!! With that many choices, just ignore that guy. My vote goes to Martin and McGahee. Dunn scares me because their fullback is also hurt. Although, this should be about the time in Green Bay that you turn to your RB. I'm just not sure how healthy he is right now.

Always been a fan of your advice. Glad to see you are in your playoffs. Good Luck.