[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Please say a prayer with me ...

Grits and Shins

My opponent, and 12 year arch nemesis, this week will be starting THREE Eagles and THREE Chargers against me this week.

We actually split H2H this year (I beat him right out of the gates) ... but 9 of the other 13 weeks his team has outscored mine :D and the Chargers get the hapless Brownies while the Eagles get the Cowboys.

So I am praying for the mother of all storms to blow thru the Philadelphia and Cleveland areas all day Sunday. Nasty, nasty weather that stiffles ALL the fantasy numbers in those games.

Come say it with me!

Philly can be run, that is if Dallas can stay in the game.Hollis Thomas is out too

but yeah..team im playing this week starts McNabb and Westbrook..if those guys dont go off..his team is usually horrible..he gets Jamal Lewis back and he starts Baltimores D,but hell if Cincy can move the ball through the air.Guy scored 61 points last week...so im not very worried

anyone else have an "arch nemesis" who happens to be Jewish? nothign against them I just dont like losing to the only Jewish guy in our league,who happens to be the commish

its no worse than Swerski running around calling people homosexuals and starting a fight with a guy who said his brother was gay.

610800[/snapback]

Oh...I didn't know about that.

With that in mind I'd have to agree after all two wrongs do make a right. :D

anyone else have an "arch nemesis" who happens to be Jewish? nothign against them I just dont like losing to the only Jewish guy in our league,who happens to be the commish

610787[/snapback]

you're an anti-semite (sp)

Grits, I'm going up against Westbrook as well so I'll be rooting against him with ya.

ha you remember gilthorp? no word of a lie I have an appoinment this friday at 2...you guys should treat yourselves to a nice haircut once in a while..maybe even a facial

610890[/snapback]

Did you forget to add; as long as the haircut is not from a jew, Korean or African American... ?

:D

May the sun be shining in Philly on Sunday!

ha you remember gilthorp? no word of a lie I have an appoinment this friday at 2...you guys should treat yourselves to a nice haircut once in a while..maybe even a facial

610890[/snapback]

I bet you like the same kind of "facials" as my ex-stripper girlfriend, don't you mo?

my ex-stripper girlfriend

610942[/snapback]

We're gonna need some pictures for verification. Thanks in advance, and sorry for the inconvenience. Standard procedure around these parts.

Edited for a typo. :D

Edited by Hugh 0ne