[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

whomper

I just thought Id spice things up a little bit watching all the sigline bets this year I wanted to throw this out there.Im willing to bet my avatar that the cowboys will win this week.I will change my avatar to the Eagles logo until 1-1-2005.Here is my thoughts though.Since I would never ask for points and the mighty might Eagles who are the beasts of the NFC are at home against my beloved Cowboys I will only make this Avatar bet offer Valid if 10 Eagles fans agree to put up their Avatars and will make it the Cowboys Logo until 1-1-2005.If 10 Eagles fans reply to this thread that they are in we have an official bet which I would never welch on

if I lose.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OKay I'm in, I would love to see a Cowboy fan proudly were an Eagles Avy.

Where are all of the rest of the cowboy fans BTW? Just going to sit back and let Whomper attempt to do your dirty work for you? pussleys.

612016[/snapback]

Easy to say when yer 12-1 team is playing against a 5-8 team :p

Where are all of the rest of the cowboy fans BTW? Just going to sit back and let Whomper attempt to do your dirty work for you? pussleys.

612016[/snapback]

Im not a big poster here but read everyday pretty much.

But i am in as I think the Cowboys can pull one out..

I don't want to see the obligatory 5 rings reply either.

612016[/snapback]

relax t :D l.

I'd consider whomper having to change his avatar blasphemy. That photo is like the Last Supper to me. It'd be hard to find a bigger Cowboys fan than me but a straight-up bet is suicide.

Now I'd be in for an avatar bet come the NFC Championship game no matter who the opponent is but that'd be like taking candy from you suckers.

I'd consider whomper having to change his avatar blasphemy.  That photo is like the Last Supper to me.  It'd be hard to find a bigger Cowboys fan than me but a straight-up bet is suicide. 

Now I'd be in for an avatar bet come the NFC Championship game no matter who the opponent is but that'd be like taking candy from you suckers.

612150[/snapback]

OK Club is in, after his big talk he can't back out now.

Edited by NSab

I'd consider whomper having to change his avatar blasphemy.  That photo is like the Last Supper to me.  It'd be hard to find a bigger Cowboys fan than me but a straight-up bet is suicide. 

612150[/snapback]

I appreciate the Cowboy fans who decided to go in this with me but its not necessary.We shouldnt feel the pressure to add guys its the Eagles fans that are coming up light here.We need 6 more.I feel the same way about my Avatar but Ill hold up my end of the deal if I lose.

I'll hop in... :D

612173[/snapback]

:D