[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm starting ? over ?

Monsters Of The Midway

Brandon Stokley over Laverneous Coles (regardless of the match-up)

Todd Heap over Antonio Gates

Brian Griese over Matt Hasselbeck

Buffalo Defense over Philadelphia Defense

Who are your tough calls or "off the wall" starts that you're taking chances on this week?

Edited by Monsters Of The Midway

Brandon Stokley over Laverneous Coles (regardless of the match-up)

Todd Heap over Antonio Gates

Brian Griese over Matt Hasselbeck

Buffalo Defense over Philadelphia Defense

Who are your tough calls or "off the wall" starts that you're taking chances on this week?

612248[/snapback]

Why doesn't this get posed in the Advice Forum? :D

The intention of this thread is not to ask advice but rather to post your tough lineup decisions for the week.

612358[/snapback]

:D It's just kind of interesting to see some of the gutsy moves some owners are making to try and get that "edge" over their opponent.

I wouldn't start Heap over Gates.  As talented as Heap is, he hasn't been an elite TE since 2002.

612350[/snapback]

Be interesting to see if the rest of the season reflects last week.

Griese over Brees

Larry Johnson over JJ

Droughns over Edge

having survived round 1, i have the following tough choices this week:

Volek or Hasselbeck

A Johnson or Williams or Bryant

I didn't think I would have WR issues during the playoffs, but if it wasn't for Chandler resurecting Holt's year, I would be really scr*wed.

If there was QB stability with any of these WRs, I would be a little more secure with my options. How can I rely on Carr, Harrington or Mcnown.

just to throw a wrench in there....i'm starting jason babin over dexter coakley.  who??  what???  injuries have hit me lb squad with andra davis out and diggs likely out too.

612463[/snapback]

5, 6, and 7 solo tackles for Babin over the past 3 games isn't a bad start, though.

having survived round 1, i have the following tough choices this week:

Volek or Hasselbeck

A Johnson or Williams or Bryant

I didn't think I would have WR issues during the playoffs, but if it wasn't for Chandler resurecting Holt's year, I would be really scr*wed.

If there was QB stability with any of these WRs, I would be a little more secure with my options.  How can I rely on Carr, Harrington or Mcnown.

612495[/snapback]

Who are you actually starting, though? This isn't a WDIS thread. It's a I AM starting _____ OVER _____.

Looks like A TON of people are putting their playoff hopes on Griese (myself included). I'm also going with Pittman and Clayton over Goings and McCardell. Not necessarily gutsy calls. Just a bit risk starting 3 players for the same team when its not Indy or Philly.

LETS GO BUCS!!! :D

Guest dabears

I'm starting McCardell over Bruce and My Curtis Martin over J Jones this week.

I'm nervous about C-Mart, I know that L Jordan has been begging for more touches and will prob'ly get them against Seattle this weekend....need a nail biting smiley here...

Good luck w/your picks, guys. :D

Starting J. Smith, R. Smith, and Stokley this week while leaving A. Johnson on the bench... he's been in my lineup all year, but he's killing me when he faces cover 2 defenses, so he sits this week @ Chicago.

Starting Westbrook and Pittman this week over R. Johnson and C. Brown, both of which have rushed for more yards than the two I'm starting.

Strange how things turn out...