[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which Player Do You Want . . .

Balzac

Busted. :D

In that case, I'd go with Keith Bulluck. We need a relatively young presence in the middle of the defense. I can't stand Ray Ray like DGF mentioned, so I'll opt for Bulluck.

And if I could pick a coach: Romeo Crennell, come on down. :D

612835[/snapback]

so not only do you want to deprive me of laughing at one of the biggest fools in the NFL, but now you want to take my team's defensive coordinator to boot? you're suspended.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

went there last year..rockin my Seymour authentic..had so much *** thrown at me..cause of course I was talkin a bunch of ***..dudes were throwin cookies and pretzels and plastic beer bottles...they arent going to like when I rock the Yankees #11 tee shirt I have that says "R Kelly" on the back though

612805[/snapback]

I actually stayed at a friends apt in Manhattan..we watched most of that KC/Vikes game at a bar and ate..we took the bus from Port authority...me and my boys..like 6 of us..had to be moved by security with 3 minutes left cause they thought it was best for our safety..because we were *** talking back and forth all game..

612828[/snapback]

That's a really intelligent way to conduct yourself in another team's stadium. :D

Hmmm...  :D

Colts: Ray Lewis.  I like Rob Morris, but a "can do it all" MLB is the best one-man solution for that defense.

Bears: Peyton Manning.

612882[/snapback]

Been a few Ray Lewis calls - isn't he getting a little old? It's gotta be only a year or two before he starts to show his mileage.

I have never been a big Ray fan. As much as hate the team, I would have to say that I would love to snag Urlacher away from Chicago. He could actually make the Vikings defense into a formidable defense.

Hey Monsters, I will Trade you Ferrotte for Urlacher, I will even throw in Robinson so Ferrotte has someone to throw to. (oh, that's right, Robinson was a bear)

Lewis at LB (even Urlacher with one leg is better than we have now!) or Bailey or McCallister would be great to stop the 3rd and longs we give up now!

Actually, Vanderjagt or Vinatieri would be nice too! (50 year old kickers just aren't cutting it anymore!)

Just for fun...

Bring T.O. to the Vikings and watch Culpepper break Mannings soon to be TD passing record! Imagine Defenses trying to cover T.O. crossing the middle and Moss streaking down the field!!!!!

Packers most glaring weakness is at DB.......Ty Law.

612911[/snapback]

I personally think Law is one of the most overrated players around. You can have him :D .

Very good question.

If we are talking for one season, I'd love to get Ray Lewis for the Colts. If we are talking long term, I would have liked to have had Julian Peterson long-term, before the Achilles' tendon injury. Hmm, I guess I'd go with Marcus Stroud.

The Colts already have great defensive ends. A tackle is what they need. A tackle who plays in a 4-3. Both are very good. But their stats are not all that different. Very similiar in my opinion.

Stroud 6'6" 312 lbs:

2001: 25 tackles

2002: 45 tackles 6.5 sacks

2003: 65 tackles 4.5 sacks

2004: 41 tackles 4 sacks

Seymour 6'6" 310 lbs:

2001: 44 tackles 3 sacks

2002: 52 tackles 5.5 sacks

2003: 57 tackles 8 sacks

2004: 35 tackles 4 sacks

Edited by CaptainHook

still wont catch us playing in the wild card round though will you?

heres some reviews done by Scouts Inc.

Comment:

Seymour is arguably the most dominant interior defensive lineman in the NFL, and it is almost scary how much he has improved over the last year. He is a DE when the Patriots use a 3-4 scheme, but he moves to DT when they go to a 4-3 scheme, and all of his qualities are really that of an interior one gap penetrator. He is not really your typical edge rusher off the end, but he is dominating inside. Seymour is virtually unblockable when he is playing at 100%. He has outstanding quickness, and an excellent first step for a big man, and he really explodes off the ball. He can collapse the pocket; he uses his hands well, and plays with leverage. Has excellent instincts, shows a good understanding of blocking angles, and does a nice job avoiding contact and slipping around blocks. He is an excellent athlete for his size, seems to always be around the football. He is really turning into a big play defensive linemen that offenses literally have to game plan against to stop. Seymour is one of the most explosive and versatile defensive lineman in the league and is still young enough to improve.

Comment:

Stroud possesses outstanding size, is capable of controlling the point of attack and can occupy blockers at the line of scrimmage. Shows the ability to consistently anchor against double teams and is nearly impossible to move once he established position. Has good upper body strength and flashes the ability to shed blocks quickly. Has adequate initial quickness for his size and flashes the ability to shoot gaps. Has great height, will get his hands up in the passing windows and has the long arms to knock passes down. Shows good power as an open field tackler and flashes the ability to force fumbles. Stroud's effort and overall consistency have improved tremendously in the last two seasons, but he still has room to grow. He still doesn't always play with great intensity. He also needs to play with more consistent leverage. He's not nearly as effective vs. the run. He also needs to learn more efficient pass rushing moves. Overall, Stroud could arguably become the best all-around DT in the NFL shortly.

I said LONG TERM, I would like the Colts to get Marcus Stroud. According to your post, he "could be the best all-around DT in the league shortly." So yeah, long-term, I don't think it's a bad choice.

If Seymour was THAT much more dominant, don't you think the stats would reflect that? They don't. Plus, I like Stroud more in Dungy's gap-style defense. It's not like I said I'd turn down taking Seymour, you idiot. You have really shown that you are a real arrogant, and incredibly immature person in this thread. Congratulations.

thanks Swerski..I will now rethink my conduct code for going into enemy territory

612886[/snapback]

Hey, I'm just looking out for you. I wouldn't want your fingers to get broken by rabid Giants or Jets fans and not be able to read your posts anymore. That would be downright tragic! :D

Been a few Ray Lewis calls - isn't he getting a little old?  It's gotta be only a year or two before he starts to show his mileage.

612897[/snapback]

Agreed that Lewis will start going downhill in a few more years. But the Colts could really benefit from a run-stuffing MLB who can also defend against the pass AND they're in a position to win right now, rather than three years down the road. I can't think of a younger MLB (Urlacher, Brooking, Fletcher?) who would be as much of an impact player.

Edited by Bill Swerski

ayyy..easy on the namecalling..idiot..arrogant..immature!! cmon..i take that *** to heart!

I dont think you can measure an interior defensive linemans worth in sheer statstics.

"He is really turning into a big play defensive linemen "

disruption

also according to my post Seymour is already where Stroud "could be" and is a year younger(not that there is much of an age discrepancy)and could still improve

Just because he is YOUR choice, doesn't mean he is the best. Could the fact he is on your favorite team have anything to do with it? I cannot believe you actually get "moved" by security. (For those of you who don't know, that means he was thrown out.) White trash, man. White trash.