[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which Player Do You Want . . .

Balzac

haha no i wasnt thrown out...I was moved to another section

very far from white trash..lol

but I wouldnt expect you and Swerski, two guys from friggin Indiana, to know what its like to walk into a stadium in New York wearing Patriots or Red Sox gear. wouldnt really know what its like to walk into Yankee Stadium and be yelled at and called *** while trying to find your seats because you are wearing a Red Sox jersey, without uttering a word or a gesture. I didnt start any *** in the Meadowlands, I simply gave it back. You know how your father taught you to hit someone square in the nose if they hit you? or did he?

but hey feel free to toss around the "white trash man" "maybe you feel hes the best because he plays for your favorite team" and the "then why is your team a 2 seed" insults.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think either Stroud or Seymour would make a fine addition to any defensive unit. I must admit that I haven't seen much of Stroud, but that Scouts Inc. segment would indicate that he's the perfect choice for this thread . . . could be the best in a few years? Can't ask for much more than that.

rockin my Seymour authentic..had so much *** thrown at me..cause of course I was talkin a bunch of ***..dudes were throwin cookies and pretzels and plastic beer bottles

612805[/snapback]

You said YOU started it.

I guess thats why were better than everyone else

613243[/snapback]

And you made the first comment. By the way, it's "we are" or "we're". And I've been to enough games in hostile environments to know what kind of guy you are. I see 'em all the time. Grow up.

I think either Stroud or Seymour would make a fine addition to any defensive unit.  I must admit that I haven't seen much of Stroud, but that Scouts Inc. segment would indicate that he's the perfect choice for this thread . . . could be the best in a few years?  Can't ask for much more than that.

613304[/snapback]

Thanks Balzac. I enjoy talking to Patriots fans who are willing to listen to other people and have a decent discussion. I've seen Stroud quite a bit, since he is a division foe. Seems to have a bit more of a mean streak too, which is something else the Colts need.

Edited by CaptainHook

well Big John..I understand Green Bays need for a corner..but you want a 30 year old corner whos battled a foot injury the last two years and is owed 10 mil next year?

612917[/snapback]

you surely would have to go with Richard Seymour over his college teammate Marcus Stroud. 2 Pro Bowls already..inside/outside versatility...can play end and hold up the run..or can move inside

613154[/snapback]

You haven't mentioned who you'd like to see mo! Just seems like you want to criticize others picks. Truly courageous.

You said YOU started it.

And you made the first comment.  By the way, it's "we are" or "we're".  And I've been to enough games in hostile environments to know what kind of guy you are.  I see 'em all the time.  Grow up.

613312[/snapback]

In Mo's defense - being a Boston/New England fan in NY (and vice versa) is a whole different animal. I get yelled at for no reason at Yanks games all the time (even got a big ol' "F-U" while I had my 1 year old in my hands - class act) - there's only so much you can take before giving it back. Not sure if that was the case here, but it's happened to me a number of times at NY games. The crowning moment - and I actually had to laugh at this b/c it was legitimately funny - was when the entire section behind the endzone in the Meadowlands was chanting "1918" at me for no other reason than I had a Pats jersey on (the Jets were down by the 30 at the time, so I guess the fans had to find something to do). Awesome.

few things here...Captain...I never said I started it..I said I had things thrown at me because I was talking alot of ***...after I initially received *** from other fans...never said I was being a perfect gentleman..as Balzac said "being a Boston/New England fan in NY (and vice versa) is a whole different animal", and you wouldnt understand

second of all..if you read the top of the thread I agreed with Balzacs choice of Andre Johnson for the Patriots

you are really reaching with the whole "we're" english lesson...when you *** well know what I meant when you read it

I never said I started it..I said I had things thrown at me because I was talking alot of ***...after I initially received *** from other

613383[/snapback]

Nope. Not what you said.

went last year too....my ticket cost me 175..dotn know exactly where the seats are cause my boy in NY bought em for a bunch of us..I know they in the 300 sections though...went there last year..rockin my Seymour authentic..had so much *** thrown at me..cause of course I was talkin a bunch of ***..dudes were throwin cookies and pretzels and plastic beer bottles...they arent going to like when I rock the Yankees #11 tee shirt I have that says "R Kelly" on the back though

612805[/snapback]

You said you had stuff thrown at you "cause I was talkin. . ."

interesting topic and a great choice for the Pats Balzac

612765[/snapback]

Why is he a great choice? He's not the best WR currently in the NFL? Randy Moss currently has the size/speed/hands, and he hands the ball to people in the crowd.

Edited by CaptainHook

oh well im glad you took time to notice I agreed with Balzacs choice of Andre Johnson after you said I just criticized everyone else and had no opinion

With Terrell being 31 and Marvin about 31 or 32.That leaves really only Randy who is 27. And honestly Id rather have Andre. His personality fits better in New England.

Marcus Stroud is a very good player no doubt. But why you wouldnt want Seymour, a year younger and already at the level they say Stroud "could be", intrigues me. I just dont see how he fits into Dungys gap system any better.

oh well im glad you took time to notice I agreed with Balzacs choice of Andre Johnson after you said I just criticized everyone else and had no opinion

613400[/snapback]

Saying he made a good choice is not the same as answering the question yourself, is it? Just seems like you weren't smart enought to pick someone yourself.

Why is he a great choice?  He's not the best WR currently in the NFL?  Randy Moss currently has the size/speed/hands, and he hands the ball to people in the crowd.

613394[/snapback]

Obviously a question of taste - is Moss better right now? Sure. I just think AJ is a better fit for the Pats (and my tastes) b/c of his attitude - he keeps his mouth shut and gets the job done . . . never a problem off the field - that sort of thing . . . that's just what I'm about (and a huge reason I was so pissed when CuMart left).

As I'm sure is your point, this post wasn't "who's the best at X position?" I think it's interesting to see who people would prefer - Stroud was an interesting call, so mission accomplished.

Marcus Stroud is a very good player no doubt. But why you wouldnt want Seymour, a year younger and already at the level they say Stroud "could be", intrigues me. I just dont see how he fits into Dungys gap system any better.

613400[/snapback]

Just because Scouts Inc. says it, doesn't mean its entirely factual. It is their opinion. I've seen them both play too. Seymour is a nice fit for a 3-4 defense, due to his versatility. Guess what? The Colts don't run a 3-4.

Obviously a question of taste - is Moss better right now?  Sure.  I just think AJ is a better fit for the Pats (and my tastes)

613406[/snapback]

:D glad you finally caught up. . .

Edited by CaptainHook

Hey guess what..so move him inside..did you actually read the Scouts Inc. review??

yeah it doesnt mean its concrete fact...but those guys study alot of film and talk to alot of scouts and personnel men

613428[/snapback]

And those guys would say Randy Moss is better than Andre Johnson. Period. But you want Johnson? I guess they're just opinions, aren't they?

I think Richard Seymour would look pretty sexy in Green and Gold (in that manly, non-homoerotic sense of the word).

612860[/snapback]

I would take Tim Couch back at UK. OH wait. Did you mean the NFL?

Edited by crpell0

Captain...no those same people would not say that Andre Johnson is better than Randy...but Randy doesnt fit into New Englands financial philosophy and is a potential Terry Glenn waiting to happen.

as far as the whole Seymour/Stroud debate? I didnt know it was against the forum rules to start or carry on a debate