[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Javon Walker

aterry1979

Yeah, Walker is kinda killing me... He went from STUD status to mediocre pretty quickly. Suddenly Favre is locking on Driver all the time. In a PPR league, Javon was rocking for me, but he's slowed down dramatically over the last month... I keep hoping he rebounds with a big performance soon... it's PLAYOFF time.

Well I don't have much confidence in Walker anymore either. Driver definitely is Favre's new favorite target. It all seems to have changed when Walker hurt his ankle a few weeks ago. He went out for a few plays, came back in and after that it was all Driver and it seems to have been that way all along. I'm sticking with CJ and Clayton from here on out. I don't even know if I can trust Walker against Minnesota at this point. Not with the way Favre has looked as of late.

Well I don't have much confidence in Walker anymore either. Driver definitely is Favre's  new favorite target. It all seems to have changed when Walker hurt his ankle a few weeks ago. He went out for a few plays, came back in and after that it was all Driver and it seems to have been that way all along. I'm sticking with CJ and Clayton from here on out. I don't even know if I can trust Walker against Minnesota at this point. Not with the way Favre has looked as of late.

613344[/snapback]

I loom at it like he's due and all he needs is 1 catch and he makes a difference...which is worth the start for me....but of course, my other options are Fitz and Jurevicious....but maybe that's a good thing, so I won't try to make any rash decisions...

Driver has done better in the last three games - 205 yards to 113 yards for Walker and both had 2 scores.

But overall, Walker has more yards, catches and scores.

In the last six games, Walker had 63 passes, 37 catches, 461 yards and 5 TDs

Driver had 49 passes, 31 catches, 481 yards and 4 TDs

The most telling stat - Walker has been thrown as many or more passes as Driver in all but one of the last 7 games. I don't think it is Driver replacing Walker, I think it is Favre not throwing as well lately. Walker has scored in 8 of the last 11 games, Driver scored in 6 of them.

Driver has done better in the last three games - 205 yards to 113 yards for Walker and both had 2 scores.

But overall, Walker has more yards, catches and scores.

In the last six games, Walker had 63 passes, 37 catches, 461 yards and 5 TDs

Driver had 49 passes, 31 catches, 481 yards and 4 TDs

The most telling stat - Walker has been thrown as many or more passes as Driver in all but one of the last 7 games. I don't think it is Driver replacing Walker, I think it is Favre not throwing as well lately. Walker has scored in 8 of the last 11 games, Driver scored in 6 of them.

613377[/snapback]

Nice post.

People tend to over-react to less than awesome games from a player and that will tend to make them overlook what the player has really done and they start to convince themselves to make changes.

Nice post.

People tend to over-react to less than awesome games from a player and that will tend to make them overlook what the player has really done and they start to convince themselves to make changes.

613445[/snapback]

It's not just the last game. He's underperformed for the last 3-4 weeks from his earlier level. Yes, he's been a surprise pick overall but still, the consistently high production was easy to get used to. :D With my RBs hurt, I was winning with my 3 WR look pretty often. Now all of a sudden with Owens hurting his back and Walker's numbers dipping, things have changed very quickly. That and I failed to pick up Housh because I was too busy working. Sheesh...I need to get my priorities straight. If my opponent beats me this week with Housh's help, I'll be pi**ed. :D

I don't know how many of you peeps watch the Green Bay games but Walker is actually getting smarter the last 3 weeks even tho the stats don't show much! During the games which he was successful in, thier was alot of passes being thrown his way getting intercepted! Walker use to run a hook rout and just turn around and get intercepted on! Now when he turns around he knows he's gotta come forward to prevent a defender from stepping in front of the play! He is learning! Which in the up coming seasons he will be a Ward/Rice receiver! So I don't get bashed for saying that, To clear myself I mean he won't be the greatest but he will be a threat from 5 yards all the way to the end zone! With his size and speed he will become one of the hardest receivers to defend! I think with all the Drama Brett is going through people seem to forget it has taken a toll on Bretts performance! Do people think with his dad dying the other year ago and now his wife having cancer is not going to affect his game at all? It shows and still is! I don't think he is going to be around much longer! The streaks are ending and the love is fading(for the game) and the distractions are growing!

I had what once was THE BEST WR duo in my TD only league in T.O. and

Walker. So much so that I traded Reggie Wayne. I wished I'd have traded

Walker instead. We have no playoff system in this league and I'm fading fast.

I'm 11-3 but now need to win 2 of my last 3 to clinch. Thinking of starting

Chambers this week instead.