Sign in to follow this  
chonchito

WR mess

are currently on my team. i could pick up galloway although he always seems to get hurt. really i'm choosing btwn johnson and branch, but weather in chi is supposed to be windy, cold, and snow showers this weekend while boston monday night also is looking at snow/wind/rain. need to start one of the above. zoinks!

Play Johnson. Don't worry about the weather; it favors the offense. I gotta recommend a team's #1 WR over any WR on the Patriots.

Play Johnson.  Don't worry about the weather; it favors the offense.  I gotta recommend a team's #1 WR over any WR on the Patriots.

613468[/snapback]

thanks. it's not the snow that worries me it's that it's supposed to be windy as heck.

thanks.  it's not the snow that worries me it's that it's supposed to be windy as heck.

613536[/snapback]

Windy? In Chicago? :D

Anyways, Johnson runs a ton of crossing route patterns, which shouldn't really be affected by wind. Add in the fact that Carr has a CANNON for an arm... Plus, I think those engineer type dudes fixed Soldier Field so even the windiest days are still playable. Ha, wishful thinking... but I wouldn't worry too much about it. Play the stud (or almost-stud) over the guy that has to share the ball with 138591735 other receivers... and won't need to be thrown to much.

Edited by darin3

Yeh, Johnson would be my pick too.

I'm a Pats fan and I figure MNF Patten will get the yds and TD's and where Branch is going to score is on a punt return or KO. He will score. But as mentioned , even with Givens out, so many options for Brady.

So despite just rambling and being a Pats fan, go with Johnson. :D

Gotta agree on AJ. He's the clear #1 compared to your other options. Bears D may not be up for this challenge.