[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hugh One

bumpersb

I don't know if this is an appropiate post for this site. Anyway I just finished reading Hugh One's weekly post and almost everybody has been thanking him for his feedback this year. I think I read somewhere that he is expecting a child. Well for a guy who I'm sure has his hands tied; he sure has giving alot of his time to help us. I know the answers he has provided to my questions had to help me win at least one game this year. Well advice like that is hard find. I know it is the holidays and everybody has their hands out for 5 bucks here 20 bucks there but I think it would be great if we could all send him $5. I am unsure how to set this up. I do know it would be a small token of appreciation for his valuable knowledge. Even if only 50 people send cash that is $250. More than enough to buy the baby some new pair of shoes.

I guess people can respond here and see how much support we accrue. Hope this is ok with you Mr. Hugh One!

Thanks for the recognition, I appreciate it. :D:D

I can assure you that taking up a collection on my behalf, as thoughtful as it is, is not necessary. I do my weekly thread in the Advice Forum as a service, because I like to help out new and old huddlers alike. The thread has taken on a life of its own, with regulars coming back on a weekly basis looking for a different view or thought or opinion. What I really enjoy is the vast knowledge level the thread transcends. From inexperienced new huddlers to seasoned huddle veterans and anything in between.

The thread has taken off, and gotten to the point of almost being overwhelming, since I unfortunately can't get to all the questions on a weekly basis. I am in the nice position of being a business owner, which allows me to free up a little time each week to answer these questions.

I've gotten a lot of positive feedback from huddlers about the thread, and will continue to make it a huddle staple until further notice. Maybe once Little Hugh One comes around I might have to take a break. Until then, and maybe after than as well, I will continue to spew my huddle advice to all those that listen.

And thanks again for the kind words. B)

Maybe once Little Hugh One comes around I might have to take a break. Until then, and maybe after than as well, I will continue to spew my huddle advice to all those that listen.

614461[/snapback]

Maybe we could start a Lil' Huddlers Keeper League for our kids.