[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Giants have no stamina ...

Grits and Shins

True.  They have no stamina.  They also lack talent, coaching, character, intestinal fortitude, an offense, a defense, and a decent fan base.  Other than that, they have it all...

615836[/snapback]

Well in the time frame being discussed they have had 2 different head coaches and 3 different QBs ... but I would argue that Barber and Shockey are very talented ... as is Strahan.

Ok, so I have to be loud, obnoxious, and be able to spit. I'll work on it. :D

617073[/snapback]

Plus, you have to be good at throwing batteries, throwing chairs, attacking the other teams fans, booing santa claus, cheering when opposing players are injured, and generally be a real boor..

True.  They have no stamina.  They also lack talent, coaching, character, intestinal fortitude, an offense, a defense, and a decent fan base.  Other than that, they have it all...

615836[/snapback]

One thing they do have is more wins than Tennessee! :D

One thing they do have is more wins than Tennessee! :D

617163[/snapback]

Which will garner the Giants a WORSE draft position than the Titans, since neither team is going to the playoffs. You see, even when they win, they lose...

Which will garner the Giants a WORSE draft position than the Titans, since neither team is going to the playoffs.  You see, even when they win, they lose...

617205[/snapback]

The Giants aren't out of it yet...mathematically :D

Edited by soopanuts

Oh man, Steelers/Giants on national TV/ This one's gonna' be a bloodbath.

I'm no Deion fan, but what he said after the Ravens game does ring true - it looks like the Giants have quit out there. Their defense is so decimated, and there offense is so incompetent, that it's gotta' be hard for them to stay revved up for these games. As soon as the other team scores 14 points (figure about midway through the second quarter at the latest), the Giants gotta' know in their guts that they are not gonna' be able to come back on them.

Which will garner the Giants a WORSE draft position than the Titans, since neither team is going to the playoffs.  You see, even when they win, they lose...

617205[/snapback]

Don't the Chargers get that 1st-round pick with the Eli trade? :D

Well in the time frame being discussed they have had 2 different head coaches and  3 different QBs ... but I would argue that Barber and Shockey are very talented ... as is Strahan.

615838[/snapback]

I'll give you Strahan. Tiki looked much better this year until he remembered how to cough up the ball. But the miami hurricane hype mobile has to pull into the slowlane for Mr. Shockandawe ... He's a media creation in the NFL.

Yep, so far this season, Shockey's got the same number of TDs that Chris Coooley does in Washington ... Hmm ... Well, it's probably not that Chris has a better or more stable QB situation ... Where's the Cooley bandwagon?

Oooohh, here's one ... Antonio Gates had more TDs in the first 11 games of this season (11) than Shockey's had in his entire career (37 games, nine TDs) .. and that's with AG catching balls from the QB that Shockey's QB was drafted to replace.

Shockey. Bah.

The Giants may suck this year, but don't knock their fans.  We're a group that holds true to our team, no matter how many times they break our hearts!!

617735[/snapback]

I know a Giant fan! Seems to be a nice guy. Not if any of this matters