[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ricky Williams says ...

Grits and Shins

He is also quoted as saying "Thats's one thing I couldn't deal with at the time - people knowing that I smoke Josh Gordon. That was my biggest fear in my whole life."

This was after he failed a 3rd drug test. He was "scared" people were going to find out.

Truly sad. I still say that once his money runs out and he's done taking resin hits from scrapping all his bowls he'll be back playing football. And someone will give him the chance.

He is also quoted as saying "Thats's one thing I couldn't deal with at the time - people knowing that I smoke Josh Gordon. That was my biggest fear in my whole life."

This was after he failed a 3rd drug test. He was "scared" people were going to find out.

Truly sad. I still say that once his money runs out and he's done taking resin hits from scrapping all his bowls he'll be back playing football. And someone will give him the chance.

615934[/snapback]

Wait a minute. I say he gets a job once he graduates from the university of holistic medicine in grass valley or town..whatever.

What doesn't make sense (granted nothing the Rickster does supports any rational thought) is that everyone found out anyway and we all know now; so if that was his biggest fear and that's why he retired.... oh, nevermind.

615980[/snapback]

Stoner logic. That's right up there with, "You know what we should do? We should open a bar. We should open a cool bar where our friends can hang out. We'll all be cool to each other. Man, I know the perfect place too. That'll be awesome."

615934[/snapback]

Right, because we all look down on athletes who smoke pot and would've been so shocked that Ricky, who wears dreadlocks, takes bong hits. :D Wasn't there a confidential survey a few years ago that showed that something like 60% of the NBA smokes?

Stoner logic.  That's right up there with, "You know what we should do?  We should open a bar.  We should open a cool bar where our friends can hang out.  We'll all be cool to each other.  Man, I know the perfect place too.  That'll be awesome."

616075[/snapback]

:D Yeah man, sign the contract, get the 8 mil signing bonus, and then like quit, right, and you get to keep the money and like you can give me a mil for thinking of it, and then tad and tubby will need to get hooked up but you can do that, and then we go to indonesia and smoke for the rest of our lives. :D

Ricky Williams has become the Mike Tyson of the NFL ... a tremendous talent wasted due to woefully poor life choices -- and an inability to accept any personal responsibilty for it ... and a refusal to just go away.