[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SD is THE hot commodity this week

Grits and Shins

I have noticed that in almost all my leagues (that still allow waivers) the Charger defense was picked up this week to be played. :D I have also noticed lots of questions in the fantasy advice forum around "should I pick up SD this week".

After what Buffalo did to Cleveland last week and after Cleveland's horrible showing over the last three weeks ... everybody is licking their chops.

Just an interesting observation.

I have noticed that in almost all my leagues (that still allow waivers) the Charger defense was picked up this week to be played.  :D  I have also noticed lots of questions in the fantasy advice forum around "should I pick up SD this week".

After what Buffalo did to Cleveland last week and after Cleveland's horrible showing over the last three weeks ... everybody is licking their chops.

Just an interesting observation.

615893[/snapback]

Well G & S, how do you think the Chargers will do this weekend against the Browneyes?

The guy in the other half of our bracket (2 weeks left) picked up San Diego AND Miami defenses.  I can't for the life of me understand why :D

616218[/snapback]

They got 17 net yards last week, gave up 8 sacks, 2 picks, lost 2 fumbles, have little to play for, have many injuries and are starting their 3rd string rookie QB in bad weathyer.

SD is surging. I think that covers the SD part of it.

What a difference from last year. On the NFL Channel “Game of the Week” they had the Chargers and Bucs. At the end, even Sabol was saying how much of a shock it is that the Chargers are doing so well. He said something to the effect that…

The Chargers are now laughing and no longer a laughing stock! Last year the joke was, “How do you keep the Chargers off of your lawn?…. Put goal post on it!”

Now that is… funny? :D:D:D:DB)

What a difference from last year.  On the NFL Channel “Game of the Week” they had the Chargers and Bucs.  At the end, even Sabol was saying how much of a shock it is that the Chargers are doing so well.  He said something to the effect that…

The Chargers are now laughing and no longer a laughing stock!  Last year the joke was, “How do you keep the Chargers off of your lawn?…. Put goal post on it!”

Now that is… funny?  :D  :D:D  :D  B)

616909[/snapback]

Toooo funny. How things change!! As I head to the semis and hopefully the finals with LT, Gates, McCardell (resting for me this week), DoEdwards, and the SD DEF, I'm a happy man ... Who'd have ever guessed that? B)

Toooo funny.  How things change!! As I head to the semis and hopefully the finals with LT, Gates, McCardell (resting for me this week), DoEdwards, and the SD DEF, I'm a happy man ... Who'd have ever guessed that? :D

617256[/snapback]

Not me, but I'm glad it happened!

Chargerz :D

I have noticed that in almost all my leagues (that still allow waivers) the Charger defense was picked up this week to be played.  :D 

615893[/snapback]

Why is that funny? Do you not agree that SD is a great play this week? Why wouldn't everybody be chompin at the bit to play McCown and the Browns this week?