[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dropped a player by accident - what now?

joeyb7

I accidentally dropped Larry Johnson instead of Blaylock in a yahoo sandbox league (but very competitive), and it placed LJ on waivers until sunday... I had him starting, and this could cost me a playoff spot seeing I am weak at the RB position?

Can the commish undo this? If someone picks him up even after I posted that it was an error, is that bull&%*t? I just don't know what to do, and I think I could have just ended my season clicking on the wrong *** box by mistake...

Anyone have any suggestions, or any yahoo commisioners here??

It's been my experience that yahoo doesnt respond very quick to these kinds of things! However it has also been my experience that you have to click more than one box to drop a player so........ Hope your commish can fix it for ya! Good luck!

I assume you've tried picking him back up? I've never had this prob;em, but out yahoo league always had some mention of how you can only drop and add a player x number of times in 24 hours, which made me think that you can pick them back up if you made a mistake.

I dunno other than that.

I accidentally dropped Larry Johnson instead of Blaylock in a yahoo sandbox league (but very competitive), and it placed LJ on waivers until sunday...  I had him starting, and this could cost me a playoff spot seeing I am weak at the RB position?

Can the commish undo this?  If someone picks him up even after I posted that it was an error, is that bull&%*t?  I just don't know what to do, and I think I could have just ended my season clicking on the wrong *** box by mistake...

Anyone have any suggestions, or any yahoo commisioners here??

617797[/snapback]

Yes -- the commissioner can do a manual override and assign players to teams. I"m not the commish, but something happened with a trade I was making earlier in the year and it got fouled up and the commish went in and manually fixed it. Talk to your commish, have him talk to yahoo. Even if it isn't done by gametime, it can be fixed after and points adjusted.

As long as everyone in your league buys the idea you did it by accident, it can be fixed and he/she should fix it.