[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is Chandler defintely starting tomorrow?

msaint

I know they're not the Ravens or Steelers, but at the urging of the Free Agent Forecast, I picked up the Cards defense just in case Chandler starts tomorrow and decides to throw another six picks. Any word if he's definitely in there, or is Bulger still trying to play? Last I heard Bulger was improving and throwing a little, but was still a longshot to start/play w/ that bum shoulder.

Everything I have read is that Bulger is still having alot of pain in the shoulder so he will sit for another week. It looks like Crystal Chandelier will get another shot..

From Fanball:

Dec 18 Chris Chandler will start again at quarterback for the Rams on Sunday. Marc Bulger did not practice at all on Friday after only throwing lightly the previous two days. "We've got Chris ready to go," head coach Mike Martz informed the team's web site. "I don't think that we'll have Marc."

Views: Fantasy owners will need to prepare for another week without Bulger but they shouldn't use Chandler, who is coming off a six-interception day last Sunday. At least he didn't suffer a concussion.

Edited by spain