[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Strategy - Play your studs!

wolfdigger

I also have J. Jones and Goings. Right now I have Duece on the bench, am I crazy? I played him all year, when healty, and then sat him last week and he had his best game of the year! Jones and Goings have been hot! Do I play the hot hands or go with the STUD! @nd round of playoffs - rushing/treceiving yardage plus TD!

No -

I would play J.J & Goings.

N.O. wil be playing from behind.

NO vs the Rush is 32.

NO vs the Pass is 31.

Avg Pts Allowed is 29.

Tampa Bay is giving up 123.8yds per game on the ground. Atl is giving up 105.9, Phil a 112.8. I am starting Duece he was my no. 1 pick and says he will get his 1000 yds. plus TB is pretty good against the pass so I think NO will try and establish the run which could mean Duece should get between 25 and 30 carries.

The Eagles biggest concern is getting healthy. The Eagles are starting a M*A*S*H unit on the defensive line. Corey Simon is hurt, Hollis Thomas will miss 3-6 weeks after getting dinged last week, Jason Short was placed on the IR, Jerome McDougal has missed the last four games, and LB Nate Wayne is hurt and the injuries continue to mount. This Philly team isn’t a great run-stopping team to begin with and with all those wounded bodies lying around you’d expect the Cowboys to go right after them with their running game.

Starting Jones is the right call.

As for Goings vs. Deuce, I am not so sure. Flip a coin on this one. Look who has done better in the last four weeks and who faces the worst run defense. It looks like TB is #23 at giving up the most points to RB's and Atlanta is #11, so I guess go with Goings. I believe this will be a fairly close game.

Edited by dbwebhead